MyWetloook

Message # 26866.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: FWIW ..

Date: Mon 15/01/07 17:32:04 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI...I only have the shows that aired between 1992 to 1994. I do not have any of the shows that happened in 1991 or 1995. My guess is....if you look at all the clips from that show on that guy's Youtube profile....you will see that the pool is only on stage one of the clips. But in all the other shows there is no pool on stage. I suspect that the swimming pool was only a feature of that show in the years I have...and that in 1991 and 1995 there was no pool at all. So...from my perspective....the only wetlook shows were during 1992 to 1994....and the last season was no good and had no pool.

This is the same with Le Big Dil show in France....i.e. that gamehow series has been running in France for about 20 years....but they only had the pool in 2-3 seasons of that show...and for all the other seasons there was no pool at all..

Same goes for Tiswas in the UK. That show officially started in 1974 (in Birmingham) and ended in 1982. However...the ONLY seasons that matter...for wet and messy fans...were the shows that aired between 1977 and 1981....and the other years/seasons had no wet or messy scenes at all.

In reply to Message (26866.1.1) Hello FWIW ..

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Mon 15/01/07 04:32:21 GMT

The 1991 - 1995 show was "Non è la RAI" -- see http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_%C3%A8_la_RAI -- which is what the YouTube video says (except it's "RAI" not "Rai").

"Non era la RAI" appears to be a successor show produced in 2001, apparently, although I can't read any more than that on the page above, which has no listed English counterpart.

In reply to Message (26866.1) Hello Re: Italian gameshow wetlook

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 15/01/07 02:25:35 GMT

The show was called "Non Era la RAI" and aired from 1992 to 1994. Sadly it is no longer on the air.

Thanks to Mario, he sent me wetlook scenes from about 25 of the shows. Most of them were water bucket games with the models, and some were pool scenes where the girls or the singer went into the pool. I included several bits from this show in the trailer I made for our BeingWet site....so in case you missed it, you download all those scenes from here..

http://www.beingwet.com/freepreview.php

All the other scenes I have on various DVDs in the 274 series.

MK

In reply to Message (26866) Hello Italian gameshow wetlook

By Billy - uu Sun 14/01/07 23:07:23 GMT

Found this on Youtube, says its from a daily gameshow in the 90s broadcast in Italy, my italian is non-existant so can anyone with better italian try some keywords see if there are any more of these on there? I tried the name of the game and the name of the show but no success.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmZwVB6DrzM

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]