Message # 26841.1

Subject: Hello Re: first time in 53 years

Date: Sat 13/01/07 17:16:12 GMT

Name: Arthur Chappell ex

Email: arthur@chappell7300.freeserve.co.uk

Website: www.arthurchappell.clara.net/wetlookswimmingstrokes.htm

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

lovely story i'm into it at 45 - guess we all come out of the water as if it was the fountain of youth though
In reply to Message (26841) Hello first time in 53 years

By waterlady - uu Sat 13/01/07 17:09:58 GMT

I came across some wetlook sites by chance then links to this forum.I admit I had never really heard of full wetlook as a thing that appears so well subscribed,have heard of wet t shirt comps etc but to get dressed and just get in the bath or shower even a pool seemed weird but I wanted to try it as it is also a facination.I liked the girls look on a site called back to the fountains I think so I decide to wear boots like those girls skirt and blouse and an unwanted leather jacket my sister passed on.We ran a deep bath and much to hubbys amusement just got in as I was dressed,what a strange feeling and the weight of sodden clothes when you stand up is amazing.The water soon changed colour from the dye in the jacket and the leather boots that squelched when we went to the conservatory after getting out of the bath,it was sort of fun but I wont try leather again as it took ages getting bath clean again and stained skin is only just clean again.Well in summary yes I can understand your fetish for want of a better word and my hubby did like the shiny clingy look so next time its his turn to try it,he has an older suit he will try.P.s.we are both over 50,any others into wet older?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]