WetlookPro

Message # 26812.1

Subject: Hello Re: Froggie - Monty Consult

Date: Thu 11/01/07 22:20:43 GMT

Name: Sopping us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

One of the many things I admired about Froggie, was her tolerance for really cold water. Some of those beautiful mountain streams in which she posed were glacirs, snow and ice only hours before. I used to fantasize about here getting wet on a tropical beach!  She probably did too.

S:

In reply to Message (26812) Hello Froggie - Monty Consult

By Brian - uu Thu 11/01/07 18:29:57 GMT

What a great reaction to the call for pictures of Froggie to be republished. The question of Copyright came up and people backed off ,,,,, and so they should. Monty if you are out there and you read this forum, what about putting some of those classic shots on here. I am not sure they have ever been beaten for the way they show the pure joy of getting into the water fully clothed. She seemed to love jeans and shirts and she showed that bod off to perfection.

There was one shot in a small waterfall where her shirt became see thru - wow  wow  wow

Please Monty just a few pics cos there are many, many people who have never seen Froggie at all.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.062 seconds to generate ]