minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 06:06:31 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 26797.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Looking for two TV-series. Can anyone help?

Date: Thu 11/01/07 02:06:18 GMT

Name: sjakie nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I remember the first one. It was on TV in Holland a couple of years ago. The girl you have seen is 12, maybe 13 years old. There was a very good wetlook scene in this serie. A woman wearing a long sleeved blouse and shorts was giving snorkling lessons. She adviced the tourist to wear a long sleeved shirt to protect them from the burning sun.
In reply to Message (26797.1) Hello Re: Looking for two TV-series. Can anyone help?

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Thu 11/01/07 01:33:50 GMT

I remember Runaway Bay ... The only real wet scene that I can recall is the black girl falling into a river and getting poisoned by contaminants in the water. It wasn't a good scene, there was little to see. The blonde girl in the title credits rings a bell, I vaguely remember wanting to see that scene but it never getting shown as part of the program. Quite a disappointment really, that series, as far as wetlook went.
In reply to Message (26797) Question Looking for two TV-series. Can anyone help?

By Panayiotis Constantinides - panos81c@otenet.gr cy Wed 10/01/07 23:14:18 GMT

Hello everyone,

I remember two tv-series which contained a couple of wetlook scenes that I liked, but I have been unable to find them so far.

The first is "Butterfly Island", I think it's from Australia, and I vividly remember two scenes from it. In the first, a blond girl swims in underwear and a short-sleeved shirt with light blue stripes, together with a boy wearing an orange t-shirt. In the other scene, the same girl is in the sea in a white t-shirt, together with two older men.

The other is "Runaway Bay", if my memory serves me right it was filmed at the Jamaican resort of that name. In the beginning of each epeisode, I remember (in the titles) a blond girl in a long-sleeved pink shirt and black trousers running into the sea.

Does anyone remember these series, and can you help me to find them?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.147 seconds to generate ]