Wetlook-Online

Message # 26788.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: To MK

Date: Thu 11/01/07 05:29:20 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
They are located on DVDs 274001, 274003, 274005 and 274006.
In reply to Message (26788.2.1) Question Re: To MK

By Spontaneous - gnschw@peoplepc.com us Thu 11/01/07 02:12:37 GMT

MK, you said:

"I have scenes from about 25 of these shows....but I am probably missing scenes from at least 20 other shows."

What tapes are they on?

In reply to Message (26788.2) Hello Re: To MK, Leon, and the FORUM: Do Europeans enjoy wetlook more than Americans?

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 10/01/07 22:03:18 GMT

I will leave the 2nd part of the question to Leon...cos he is an expert on European wetlook culture.....i.e. he can tell why it is that Europeans act differently to Americans.....i.e. take the 2 exact same establishments....i.e. a water disco night club where the dance floor floods and becomes a pool....and you have such a club in Ibiza in Spain (Es Paradis) which is awesome for nicely dressed girls (leon has the footage to prove it)...and then take the exact same type of club....that also exists in Cancun, Mexico....where the climate is the same as Spain too....and the water disco clubs in Mexico are crap....cos all the girls mostly wear bikini tops with shorts. Why is that ??....Leon can give you an overview of why Europe is better than the USA for better dressed wetlook situations.

I will just answer the easy part of your message.....about the NO ERA LA RAI tv show....i.e.

>1) When did this show air? Is it still airing?

From 1992 to 1994....no...it is no longer airing.

>2) What is the point of the show? I don't understand Italian, so I have no clue what is going on.

I do not understand Italian either,....but who cares what the point is. When you have a studio that is filled with over 200 girls and no guys at all....and a swimming pool on stage, and they just pick the girls by the numbers and the girls have to play various water bucket or pool games....I don't care what the point is. I don't watch such shows to be intellectually aroused....I just wanna see as many girls get wet as possible. And that was probably the most awesome show concept ever devised....i.e. 200 girls and a pool on stage and water bucket games....sounds like a recipe for a good show to me....especially when ALL the girls were nicely dressed in party dresses etc (as opposed to today where all we see are people wearing jump suits, helmets, goggles and knee pads).

>3) Do the "splash-downs" occur on every show?

Yes...but there were only about 40 shows in that series.

>To my understanding, it looks like they have around 50 gorgeous model/singer/dancers in the running on every show, and any one of them can be splashed.

There were over 200 girls in the audience...and they would pick the girls to go to the stage by lucky draw. Like "the Price is Right"....haha

>4) Why do they get splashed? Is it random? Or is it because they lost the talent portion of the show?

Who cares....it was a gameshow.  You don't need much talent to stand there and have water thrown over you. Judy Carne got soaked that way over 50 times on LAUGH IN...and she never won an Oscar for her acting skills.

>5) To MK - approximately how much footage of these soakings do you have?

I have scenes from about 25 of these shows....but I am probably missing scenes from at least 20 other shows.

>Did they do it on every show? Or is it just a random phenomenon that they occasionally did just for laughs?

Yes

>6) WHY DID THEY DO IT?????????????

To deliberately give me an erection......no...I have no clue why people devise titilating gameshows.......my guess is....titilating shows are devised in order to titilate.

Just look at the tv show FEAR FACTOR.....why is it that every time the girl prepares for a stunt...she will strip out of her clothes and reveal a very skimpy bikini...and then the cameraman and editor deliberately pan up and down the girls body as she reveals her bikini....why do they do that....cos they know those shots turn most guys on (but not us)

Don't look for any deep meaning when you see wetlook gameshows....they are not supposed to be Shakespeare.....the producers do whatever they think they can do that will get good ratings for the show.

MK

In reply to Message (26788) Peace Man To MK, Leon, and the FORUM: Do Europeans enjoy wetlook more than Americans?

By Ramien - Ramien1271@netzero.com us Wed 10/01/07 03:54:00 GMT

To those that are educated about these European shows that show incredible gratuitous wetlook, glamourous, well-dressed, and so infinitely happy to put on a wonderful show getting wet.. Let's start with Non E La Rai...

1) When did this show air? Is it still airing?

2) What is the point of the show? I don't understand Italian, so I have no clue what is going on.

3) Do the "splash-downs" occur on every show? To my understanding, it looks like they have around 50 gorgeous model/singer/dancers in the running on every show, and any one of them can be splashed.

4) Why do they get splashed? Is it random? Or is it because they lost the talent portion of the show?

5) To MK - approximately how much footage of these soakings do you have? Did they do it on every show? Or is it just a random phenomenon that they occasionally did just for laughs?

6) WHY DID THEY DO IT?????????????

ALSO:

Why do European shows, like Non E La Rai, and Ciao Darwin, and Scommettiamo Che, do amazing wetlook? I live in the US, where things are very "in your face", i.e. hard-core sex and SHOCK VALUE, it is all about T & A, if you know what I mean. Do Europeans enjoy wetlook more than Americans? Is it more culturally acceptable? In America, the only reason girls would get wet in their clothes is either because they're drunk, or because they got thrown in the pool, or fountain, or whatever. There is really no "ego" reason for an American girl to get wet in her clothes, other than "Coyote Ugly" or some crappy wet T-shirt contest. I prefer very beautiful women getting wet in very beautiful dresses, which those three shows seem to provide in ample quality... Why is this? Is it on purpose? Do these shows stand to make more money by providing wetlook? Are women in Europe more succeptible to getting wet in their clothing? I always notice that that candid videos of American places - California, Seattle, New York, etc.. the American women don't get wet in anything fancy - always their plain clothes, however in Apex videos, and the Moscow wetlook, and in Leon's candid fountain AND in his club videos, European (and Russian women) seem to have NO PROBLEM with getting wet in their prettiest dresses, skirts, clubwear, etc...

The strangest example I can give you is this - in the movie BATMAN BEGINS,  millionaire playboy Bruce Wayne goes to a famous hotel, accompanied by two gorgeous models in very sexy dresses. The two models, in the middle of dinner, head right to the "decorative" pool, and jump right in, still wearing their dresses. (unfortunately, all the movie shows you is their heads above water, I wanted to SCREAM). Anyway, the Maitre'd confronts Bruce Wayne about this, telling him that his companions "are not wearing swim attire". To which Bruce Wayne replies: "well, they're European".

Maybe I live in the wrong country?

Sincerely,

A very confused American wetlook fan

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]