minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 02:54:27 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 26788.1

Subject: Hello Re: To MK, Leon, and the FORUM: Do Europeans enjoy wetlook more than Americans?

Date: Wed 10/01/07 19:56:34 GMT

Name: RoscoeBC us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I'll give you my opinion as to what a couple factors are.

1. Girls and women (and men, for that matter) in the US are far more likely to just throw on a pair of jeans and a T shirt when they go out shopping or to run errands during the day.  Europeans seem to put more effort into wearing nicer clothes.  I think status is different.  In the US, at least for us WASPs, having status is about not having to dress up, in Europe, status is about dressing well.  So wetlook that just happens is likely to happen while dressed nicer in europe.

2. I blame a lot of it on the women's movement going overboard.  Women in the US seem to have been programmed to believe that if you look hot, you're advertising that you're an idiot.  The idea that a women could be both hot looking, intelligent and competent, doesn't seem to get much support.  There seem to be a lot of butt ugly women trying their best to promote that idea, it's easier than putting effort into losing weight and looking good.  I'd guess that the average European woman would love to be seen on TV in a sleek evening gown, enjoying being appreciated for her looks.  Getting soaked in that evening gown, being the center of attention as it gets clingier and looks even hotter, would be a good thing.  The average american woman in the same situation would feel like a bimbo.  She'd rather play Jeopardy in sweats to demonstrate her assets.

3. There seems to be this uniquely American idea that once a woman gets married or turns 35, she is obligated to dress like her grandmother or be branded a harlot.  This seems to be re-enforced by the fact that a single american women dresses to catch a husband, a married woman dresses to impress the neighbor ladies.  The poor husband wakes up to the fact the day after the wedding that the wife no longer cares what he thinks about how she dresses, he's been bagged, the only place she feels like she needs to please him is behind closed doors (maybe).  It's all about impressing the other women now.  Probably doesn't help the divorce rate either.  So if you see an over 35 american woman in a wetlook situation, she isn't likely to be dressed in something very hot.

4. The US is overweight and out of shape.  We never walk, we drive everywhere, we eat greasy fast food and donuts.  On the average, our shapes don't take well to nice clothes.

In reply to Message (26788) Peace Man To MK, Leon, and the FORUM: Do Europeans enjoy wetlook more than Americans?

By Ramien - Ramien1271@netzero.com us Wed 10/01/07 03:54:00 GMT

To those that are educated about these European shows that show incredible gratuitous wetlook, glamourous, well-dressed, and so infinitely happy to put on a wonderful show getting wet.. Let's start with Non E La Rai...

1) When did this show air? Is it still airing?

2) What is the point of the show? I don't understand Italian, so I have no clue what is going on.

3) Do the "splash-downs" occur on every show? To my understanding, it looks like they have around 50 gorgeous model/singer/dancers in the running on every show, and any one of them can be splashed.

4) Why do they get splashed? Is it random? Or is it because they lost the talent portion of the show?

5) To MK - approximately how much footage of these soakings do you have? Did they do it on every show? Or is it just a random phenomenon that they occasionally did just for laughs?

6) WHY DID THEY DO IT?????????????

ALSO:

Why do European shows, like Non E La Rai, and Ciao Darwin, and Scommettiamo Che, do amazing wetlook? I live in the US, where things are very "in your face", i.e. hard-core sex and SHOCK VALUE, it is all about T & A, if you know what I mean. Do Europeans enjoy wetlook more than Americans? Is it more culturally acceptable? In America, the only reason girls would get wet in their clothes is either because they're drunk, or because they got thrown in the pool, or fountain, or whatever. There is really no "ego" reason for an American girl to get wet in her clothes, other than "Coyote Ugly" or some crappy wet T-shirt contest. I prefer very beautiful women getting wet in very beautiful dresses, which those three shows seem to provide in ample quality... Why is this? Is it on purpose? Do these shows stand to make more money by providing wetlook? Are women in Europe more succeptible to getting wet in their clothing? I always notice that that candid videos of American places - California, Seattle, New York, etc.. the American women don't get wet in anything fancy - always their plain clothes, however in Apex videos, and the Moscow wetlook, and in Leon's candid fountain AND in his club videos, European (and Russian women) seem to have NO PROBLEM with getting wet in their prettiest dresses, skirts, clubwear, etc...

The strangest example I can give you is this - in the movie BATMAN BEGINS,  millionaire playboy Bruce Wayne goes to a famous hotel, accompanied by two gorgeous models in very sexy dresses. The two models, in the middle of dinner, head right to the "decorative" pool, and jump right in, still wearing their dresses. (unfortunately, all the movie shows you is their heads above water, I wanted to SCREAM). Anyway, the Maitre'd confronts Bruce Wayne about this, telling him that his companions "are not wearing swim attire". To which Bruce Wayne replies: "well, they're European".

Maybe I live in the wrong country?

Sincerely,

A very confused American wetlook fan

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]