Wetlook-Online

Message # 26761.1

Subject: Hello Re: "Absolutely Fabulous" Scene Question

Date: Mon 08/01/07 20:45:59 GMT

Name: Neptune the Lesser us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It is in one of AbFab's last two seasons, I think the opening episode and, as you say, right after the credits. I think Eddy was having a bad dream and imagined herself drowning, or something like that. Just gym gear, though. They should have put Joanna Lumley in the pool.... Which reminds me, there is an episode of the New Avengers (1976) in which Lumley gets wet when a fire sprinkler (I think) goes off, and that might be a clip worth looking for (the series is on DVD from whoever owns the old ITC catalogue). Off to the DVD store.... Cheers. Peace Man
In reply to Message (26761) Hello "Absolutely Fabulous" Scene Question

By Dreyner - gb Mon 08/01/07 16:38:58 GMT

I know there is a scene where Jennifer Saunders(Edina) is fully clothed in a jacuzzi following the opening credits. I have not seen it yet, but I believe it's in an episode in one of the last 2 seasons. Does anyone know the title of the episode, or even just the premise of it? If i can somehow get that the episode, I will try to edit it and post it. Thanks.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]