WetlookPro

Message # 26736.1.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Thankyou for the link MK, much appreciated [nt]

Date: Mon 08/01/07 12:09:03 GMT

Name: LuvWetStockings gb

Email: nyloneerwetstockings@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (26736.1.1) Hello Re: MK! or anyone with decent wetlook Do you remember?....................

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 07/01/07 20:11:09 GMT

I only get ads that air on tv...not from the cinema. But there are several major online sites where you can browse thousands of old ads that are now available to watch online....so check those sites. Here is one of them,...this is a UK site that has 36,000 old ads stored online...

http://www.visit4info.com/

Good luck with the searching

MK

In reply to Message (26736.1) Hello Re: MK! or anyone with decent wetlook Do you remember?....................

By Rob - loswabs@hotmail.com gb Sun 07/01/07 19:00:59 GMT

I remember the ad but differently! I thought they didn't get as far as going out and it was for Bailey's rather than champagne. either way it was very sexy and I'd love to see it again !!!
In reply to Message (26736) Confused MK! or anyone with decent wetlook Do you remember?........................

By LuvWetStockings - nyloneerwetstockings@yahoo.co.uk gb Sun 07/01/07 18:57:21 GMT

MK I'm trying to find an advert that used to show over here in our(UK) cinemas. It never made it to television screens. It would have been 1993 i saw it because i was watchin The 3 Musketeers with Charlie Sheen & Kiether Suthereland.

ANYHOW!!   The ad was for champagne if i remember, A very well dressed couple (he was in a tux and she was in a black dress, black nylons, heels) come home and ther is a big open bath in the middle of the room which the woman turns the taps on, then she tries to stop the tap running with her foot,still wearing heels and end up falling back in the bath with her fella then you see em curled up on the floor drinking said champagne.

Thats the best i remember,

Anyone any memories or ideas on this????

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.039 seconds to generate ]