minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 04:16:16 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 26708

Subject: None I don't know if she meant it but...

Date: Sat 06/01/07 11:52:23 GMT

Name: Panayiotis Constantinides cy

Email: panos81c@otenet.gr

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

On 6th January each year, Greek Orthodox countries celebrate the day Jesus Christ was baptised in River Jordan. It is the custom that the golden cross used in churches is thrown into water, and the young men dive to catch it. The one who does receives the blessing from the priest. In places away from natural water (eg lakes, rivers, or the sea, they usually just throw it into the basin where babies are christened and of course it's just to bless the water, nobody dives in to get it.

However, today I took my car for a drive at one of the former Olympic Venues in south Athens, which has now been converted into a seaside complex featuring a marina, a seaside plaza (but no beach), a cinema complex and the former beach volleyball and handball courts, the latter now used for shows on ice. I didn't know that they would have a cross-throwing ceremony there, and this usually takes place early in the morning and I was there nearly at 11:30 so I didn't expect to come accross one. So as I was watching the boys getting ready to dive (there was also a girl but she was not wearing clothes, she wore a swimsuit and a windsurf suit above it), I heard a girl who was standing next to me and talking to another friend of hers "I've promised my boyfriend that if he is the one who catches the cross, I'll dive in and we'll come back out together. In my mum's village that's the custom, the fiancee of the boy who catches the cross must dive in to meet him and they must come out together to receive the blessing from the priest". "But you two are not engaged!" her girlfriend answered. "So what?" she answered back. "He's m boyfriend, we'll get engaged sooner or later" she said.

I didn't know if she really was serious when she said that she intended to jump into the sea with her boyfriend, but from that moment on I was wishing that her boyfriend catched the cross, although I didn't know which of the boys he was!. She was about 1.65 m. in height, with blond curly hair, and she was wearing jeans, a white shirt unbuttoned nearly down to her breast and a white hooded jacket on top, and sunglasses. It would definitely be a nice outfit to get wet in.

However, her boyfriend didn't catch the cross so she didn't go in... even if she really meant it.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]