minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 10:27:29 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 26658.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Thats a bummer about Torchwood its fantastic with wetlook from 1st episode

Date: Thu 04/01/07 21:36:46 GMT

Name: LuvWetStockings gb

Email: nyloneerwetstockings@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

& I'm not havin you on either the 1st episode of Torchwood ( the DR Who spin off that has just finished over here in the UK on BBC3) the main female character is totally soaked in a rain scene in her UK WPC uniform i was hooked from episode 1  the show was entirely brilliant and much more adult in nature with sex,nudity swearing etc and i personally think its gonna be as big as Dr Who itself i haven't actually been as excited about a show or film since the Star wars seried forst came out in 77 and princess Leia was gettin wet in the trash with white dress that annoyingly never went see through.....damn it i was robbed!!!!
In reply to Message (26658.1.1) Hello Re: Catherine Tate.....

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Thu 04/01/07 17:51:24 GMT

FYI....I think the entire nature of the TV broadcasting industry has now been changed....or will have to change....due to the internet and Youtube.

No longer will tv companies get away with making fans in the U.S. wait 6 months before they get to see episodes of Dr Who. The Sci Fi channel have apparently paid millions for the exclusive first broadcasting rights in the USA of the Dr Who series....and the BBC were so keen to take their money....they even allowed Sci Fi Channel to broadcast the Dr Who series first...and relegated their own subsidiary, the BBC America channel....to only showing Dr Who 1 year after Sci Channel airs it. So...while Season 2 of Dr Who already aired on Sci Fi Channel in the USA...the BBC America channel is currently only showing Season 1 of Dr Who.

Both Sci Fi Channel and BBC America channel are behind the UK. The only place outside of the UK where Dr Who is seen right away is in Canada...cos the new series are co-produced and financed by the CBC channel in Canada....so Canadians can get to see the series quite promptly.

However....this whole philosophy of making American Dr Who fans wait 6 months to see it on Sci Fi channel is now completely blown out of the water due to the internet and Youtube....cos you can watch the entire Xmas 2006 show right now on Youtube or other file sharing sites....so if you want to watch it....just play the links here...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dr+who+runaway+bride

I bet the BBC and Sci Fi Channel are not too happy about Youtube and all these file sharing sites pre-empting and devaluating the marketing rights of their shows...but the BBC needs to wake up get out of the stone age...and make their shows available promptly in the USA....or else...the Dr Who fans will just go to Youtube instead.

Having said all that...as a lifelong fan of Dr Who (who watched it the from very first live episode when it aired in 1963 and I saw  all those mid 60's episodes that are now lost forever)....I have to say that I hope the writing and casting get better on this new series....cos the new Doctor is fine, but too much of the writing is just too silly and juvenile, and thankfully Billie Piper has now left the series....the only castmember to have more teeth than Tom Baker...and lets hope the series has less of the silly and goofy stuff and takes things in a more serious mode in series 3. Unfortunately, the casting of Catherine Tate (hardly a sexy lady for a wetlook scene) merely indicates that things are going to be too silly and goofy. The BBC seems to want to throw in all these obnoxious actors from their other shows...heck...if we have to endure Catherine Tate....what next...Terry Wogan as a guest monster...ha ha. Series 2 had some good episodes (e.g. the return of Elisabeth Sladen)...but there was far too much of the nauseating Billie Piper for me....so any replacement for her is a good thing.

BTW....there have been 13 episodes of the new spin off series "Torchwood" that have aired in the UK...and none of the shows in that series have been aired in the USA yet either.

MK

In reply to Message (26658.1) Info Re: Catherine Tate.....

By WETINRED - wetinred@wetinred.com us Thu 04/01/07 05:38:13 GMT

Yeah it hasn't been played in the states...yet. The xmas special they did play on the sci-fi channel was from the series b4. Since it is a UK tv show, It's about 6 months b4 the current series shows up in the US.
In reply to Message (26658) Bad Eyes Catherine Tate.....

By Gary Kay - garykay@sisna.com us Thu 04/01/07 04:52:26 GMT

Perhaps I am a spazz but I did not find the photos from Dr Who and Catherine Tate in her wedding gown within the link provided. Did I miss something?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]