Wetlook-Online

Message # 2663.3

Subject: Info Re: The future of Wetlook sites

Date: Mon 10/03/03 15:31:26 GMT

Name: Wetlook U us

Email: webmaster@wetlookuniversity.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I myself went with a "pay site" for a number of reasons.

Although I do sell videos now, it was a "trial and error" idea.  I maintain another page and this was more of a "test" or otherwise sticking my neck out to test the waters.  In my case, I am VERY small and surely don't make a living off this.  True, it helps pay some bills but it's not a living.  In my case, the girls don't do this for free.  It grew from working for my other page and interest into "Would you like to try this" and the girls agreed. I pay them a percentage of all video sales before expenses plus thier time for do the shoots.  

Server space cost ( althought not expensive ) and with some of my sets running over 100 photos, it can eat up space quick.  Before I reduce the physical size, the photos I have are over 500k ea. with high resolution.

I do agree with the previous post.. Supply and demand. In my case, I enjoy it, the girls enjoy it and it supplies a need.  Many other sites provide classy, dressy or costume sets where I felt there was a need for more "jeans and T-shirt" kinda shoots.  That is what I have stayed mostly with although I feel the change is coming on to add to my original theme.

I appreciate the support I have received and as the membership builds, I have tried to add models, add more sets and more frequent updates.  Some sell 100's of each video released where I sell dozens.  I for one couldn't afford to pay the girls and to provide sets (Which end up scattered across the net anyway) without Memberships and also, I could hardly afford to produce videos with the membership base to hepl supplement the Video cost.

In reply to Message (2663) Hello The future of Wetlook sites

By RM - uu Mon 10/03/03 11:41:03 GMT

It would seem that most commercial wetlook sites that come along are now are membership oriented as opposed to open to all for the purpose of selling videos.  I presume that the membership sites don't sell videos or they would be doing themselves a disservice by restricting their market.  Are the economics drastically different?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]