WetlookPro

Message # 26616

Subject: Idea WET-ray specs

Date: Mon 01/01/07 19:30:16 GMT

Name: Spontaneous us

Email: gnschw@peoplepc.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Perhaps I had too much bubbly last night, but I had an idea for some producer out there.  Along the lines of the good old X-ray specs, where the user can see a clothed person in front of them without the glasses, put them on and now see them exactly the same way but now in their underwear or completely naked depending on the "strength" of the glasses; I give you "WET-ray specs" where the user once looking at a completely dry subject now sees that person completely soaked, or underwater, again depending on the strength.  I suppose this is based on how I think "she" might look soaking wet...

Anyway, I anticipate the production would require the woman in the scene to be shot completely dry and then completely wet in the same poses, or in the same acting method, like she's conversing with "you", or reading a book or something.  The underwater thing may require the entire scene/room be shot underwater, so I can see that being more elaborate.  Of course, with such glasses, theoretically everywhere one looks would be wet or underwater (sets, men, kids, pets, old women), so they may need consideration unless one takes the theatrical license to only make the woman wet/uw.

Before anyone asks, I don't have the technical means, nor the finances to make this happen on my own, so consider this a free idea for the taking.  All I might ask is for a discount, if not a free copy, once its made.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]