minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 22:01:08 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 26615.1

Subject: Read This Re: Reluctant Voluntary Dunkings--"I can't believe I'm doing this!"

Date: Mon 01/01/07 23:01:34 GMT

Name: justme us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
From WetCasuals site......

The Neighbour

by

BJ

Brian unloaded the last carton from the rental van and deposited it in the front room of his new home. He and a couple friends had been moving furniture, appliances and assorted cartons for most of the day, and all hands were ready to kick back and twist the top off of a few beers.

Brian was thirty years old, and single. He was fed up with renting and landlords and decided to purchase a house of his own. It was a 1960's vintage bungalow in a pleasant coastal area on the outskirts of the city. All the homes in the neighbourhood were well kept up. The house was in need of paint and few repairs, but it had much potential. Brian would not have considered this house except the price was right, it had a view of the ocean and it had a pool in the back yard.

During the weekend, Brian was busy cleaning up and getting things in order. He was having a coffee when the doorbell sounded. Brian answered the front door, to find a very attractive young lady standing on the front porch. She was about five foot four inches tall, with shoulder length strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. She was holding a small basket with an assortment of sandwiches, cookies and a coffee urn.

"Hello, I live across the street and noticed that you had just moved in recently, so I thought I would welcome you to the neighbourhood with this little gift, my name is Cynthia, Cynthia Parsons!"

"Why thank you very much Cynthia, this is very kind of you, please come in. I'm Brian Jones by the way. Please excuse the mess, I'm not quite organised yet but I have a table and chairs on the patio deck, we can sit out there."

Brian and Cynthia shared the lunch, and exchanged some personal information. During their conversation, Brian discovered that Cynthia was twenty-eight years of age, divorced and worked as an legal secretary. He told Cynthia a little about himself, and that he flew helicopters for a local aviation company which serviced offshore oil rigs. He explained that a friend told him about the house, and that it was such a good bargain, that he decided to buy it and fix it up.

"Yes, the couple who lived here previously, had to sell. They both worked for the same company and due to restructuring, lost their jobs. They had to leave because they found work on the mainland. I've lived in this area for four years now. When my husband and I divorced, I took over the mortgage on the house, I love it here. Your so lucky to have that pool Brian!"

"Yes, that is one of the items which prompted me to purchase this place. It just needs a cleaning I guess. Actually, I hope to have it ready to use soon. You will have to come over for a swim once I get it filled!"

"Now there is an offer I can't refuse! Oh my gosh, look at the time, I have an aerobics class in thirty minutes, I'd best be going! It has been so nice meeting you Brian, I think we are going to be really good neighbours."

Brian noticed something about the tone of Cynthia's remark, it seemed rather suggestive he thought. He saw Cynthia to the door and thanked her again for the welcome gift. He watched Cynthia as she walked across the street to her house. "What a charming girl" he thought. "I think I'm going to enjoy living in this neighbourhood!"

It was one week later, and Brian was finally settled in. He had contacted a company which serviced swimming pools, on the previous Monday, and it was now cleaned and filled. Earlier that week, Brian had asked Cynthia if she would like to join him that Friday evening for dinner at a popular little restaurant in the city, to which she eagerly accepted. He went across the street to Cynthia's house and rang her doorbell. Cynthia answered the door looking absolutely fabulous in a light blue, print dress. It was a little less than a snug fit on her shapely form, a smidgen above the knee, low cut front and back, with thin shoulder straps. She was also wearing a pair of white pumps which accentuated her lovely legs. Cynthia's hair was gathered back with one of those wrinkled white fabric elasticised bands. Brian was wearing a pair of off white cotton pleated slacks and medium green random print short sleeve, button up shirt, which he wore open at the neck. It was a beautiful warm summer evening, so there was no need for jackets or sweaters. Upon arriving at the restaurant, Brian and Cynthia were seated at a secluded corner table. During dinner they exchanged pleasant conversation. Brian, who was known for his sense of humour, shared some of his better anecdotes with Cynthia, which at one point made her laugh so hard, that other diners stopped eating and glared in their direction. After dinner, they went to a pub just down the street from the restaurant to listen to a local band. It was around 11 PM when they decided that the band was a bit loud for the small pub, and agreed to leave while their eardrums were still intact. Brian asked Cynthia if she would like to go back to his place since the evening was still young, to which she enthusiastically agreed.

It was a very warm pleasant evening. They sat in a lounge large enough for two, out on the patio deck. They were engaged in conversation, while the melody of a Celine Dion CD played on Brian's stereo in the background. Brian excused himself from Cynthia's company for a moment and went to the kitchen, returning with a bottle champagne and two Champagne glasses. He popped the cork, poured two glasses, and they drank a toast to his new home, and good neighbours.

"Thank you so much for inviting me to dinner this evening Brian, I really enjoyed it!"

"The pleasure was all mine. I would have been envious had I seen you in the company of someone else this evening, you look absolutely stunning!"

Cynthia smiled "Why thank you, that was so sweet of you to say! Isn't this a gorgeous evening, so warm and peaceful! Oh, and I see that you have your pool filled, the water looks wonderful!"

"Yes, I had it cleaned and filled a couple days back." Brian paused for a moment. "What do you say we try it out Cynthia?".

"Its certainly tempting, but as you can see, I don't have a bathing suit with me. Surely you don't mean skinny dipping!"

"No, but you can sit on the edge and dangle your feet in the water, I'm sure you would enjoy that at least, Come on."

Brian removed his shoes and socks, rolled up the legs of his slacks a few inches and strolled to the edge of the pool. Cynthia made an appraisal of the way his pants fit on his butt as he made his way to the pool, and smiled. She then reached down, removed her high heel shoes, and walked over barefooted to where Brian stood. Brian stepped down to the first step and sat on the pools edge. Cynthia smoothed out her dress as she sat next to him.

"Mmmm, this feels so nice on my feet!"

"Yes it does feel good doesn't it. I'm glad I have this pool for the warm days ahead!"

They both sat quietly for a moment, just gazing into the pool and listening to the soft music in the background. Finally Brian took Cynthia's hand and said "lets try something a little different." He slowly stood and began to take the next step down into the pool.

Cynthia looked up at him with her mouth slightly agape "Different? Oh Brian you can't mean what I think that you mean! I can't! I'm wearing this dress, besides the others in the neighbourhood will see me going home soaking wet and you know they'll talk. No, I don't think so."

"OK" he chuckled, but I'm going in, the neighbours be darned!"

Cynthia just stared at Brian as he slowly walked down the steps into the water. Watching as the water rose from ankle height, to mid calf, knee deep, mid thigh and then up to and past his butt. Something stirred inside her as she stared at his wet behind in those well fitting pants. Brian, standing waist deep in the water, looked back at Cynthia with a huge smile on his face.

"Now this feels good, sure you won't reconsider?"

Cynthia snapped out of her trance. "I, ahhh, I can't. I can't do that in this dress! This is crazy!" Cynthia theatrically put her hand to her forehead and looked down. She began to laugh "I can't believe you did that!" This was an awkward moment now, that Brian thought maybe he may have gone overboard, figuratively speaking that is. Finally Cynthia piped up "your awful," laughing again "making me do this, I must be out of my mind!" After a moment of nervous laughter, she proclaimed "OK, here I come, but don't you dare splash me or so help my god!" Haltingly, Cynthia descended into the pool. "Oh my, ohhhh my god my dress is getting wet. Why am I doing this, your awful!" she said as she tentatively descended the pool steps after getting the hem line of her dress wet. Brian watched as the water rose up past her knees, up the front of her dress and up past her slender waist. Entering the water and getting his pants wet began to arouse him but looking at Cynthia slowly get herself wet in her dress brought things to a head, and with those pleated pants, there was no hiding the fact.

"You naughty girl, what would your mother say if she could see you now?"

"Probably to stay away from naughty men!"

"So, how does it feel?"

"I've never done anything like this before." she said as she laughed, "but you know, I think I like it!".

"I'll race you to the other side!"

"No, ohhhh no, I can't get totally wet, I can't BELIEVE I went this far."

"OK, I'll go it alone!" Brian proclaimed in a taunting fashion.

Brian set off across the pool with an easy stroke. When he reached the far end, He turned and urged Cynthia to join him.

"I can't believe that I am even considering this. Oh god this is exciting, I'm tingling all over. Well, here goes!"

With that Cynthia took the band from around her hair, tossed it to the pool deck, and dove below the surface of the water. She looked sleek with her hair and her dress flowing as she easily moved through the water towards him. Cynthia re-emerged along side Brian, with beads of water running down her beautiful face and heaving breasts. Cynthia put her shiny, soaked, shoulder length hair back with both hands, she looked radiant.

She looked at Brian, taking stock of the soaking wet shirt, plastered to his chest, and smiled.

"Aren't you glad you took the plunge now?"

"Uh huh, this is so decadent and exciting, and I must admit very arousing!"

They both swam back to the shallow end, walked part way up the steps of the pool and sat there in the water, next to each other. They gazed at each other, appraising each others wet attire. Brian's shirt and pants were as if they were plastered to his body, with his soaking wet pants sticking to his legs and a certain protrusion in the frontal area. Cynthia's dress was like a semi-transparent second skin, with the outline of her underthings showing quite clearly. Brian and Cynthia eventually embraced and tenderly kissed, which led to a kiss with much more passion. Brian then kissed Cynthia's neck and slowly on down to her cleavage, lingering there long enough to sense a shudder from Cynthia. Cynthia let her hand slowly wander to his chest, and from there down to Brian's conspicuous erogenous zone. Soon they were practically devouring each other as they both were overcome by the sensuality of the moment.

During a lull in their activity, Brian said "What do you say to a nice hot shower, to rinse off our wet clothes? We can wash and wear and see where things go from there!"

Cynthia laughed "You are a poet and you don't know it! Let me think about that. Mmmmm, I can't wait to get you in that shower, lets go!"

Let the (wet) games begin!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to stories page

In reply to Message (26615) Question Reluctant Voluntary Dunkings--"I can't believe I'm doing this!"

By Spontaneous - gnschw@peoplepc.com us Mon 01/01/07 19:18:01 GMT

Perhaps my all-time favorite wetting is from WAMTEC cliptape #4001 from "Steve".  It's at the very end of the tape, where a woman in a swimsuit is modelling underwater (in and out of a dive bell).  The good part, though, is her friend is topside watching the proceedings while clothed in jeans and a thin white blousey tank top.  She gets curious and lies down on the deck and peers into the water, with and without a swimmask.  The shots aren't particularly clear here, but you can see she gets her top wet a bit.  A little later, she sits down at the top of the pool steps as her friend comes to the shallows and they banter back and forth, with her jeans about calf deep.  The outstanding part comes when she finally decides to (or was talked into?) visit her friend in the water.  She stands up, and begins to move step by step into the water.  As she gets about crotch deep, she looks at and then aside the camera to others apparently on the deck with an apprehensive smile and shakes her head as if to say "I don't believe I'm doing this!" and steps off the last step.  At that point, the cameraman moves underwater and we see she has squatted in to get completely submerged.  Her top has gone comepletely see-thru revealing a lovely white bra that also goes mostly transparent over the rest of the shoot.  Once she's underwater, she acts like she does this all the time; while her friend playfully scolds her, rubbing her one index finger over the other like the "naughty" sign, pointing at her wet clothes and her visible bra.

THE QUESTION IS: Are they any other videos or stories out there where the subject gets wet on her own free will, but apprehensively or reluctantly--"I can't believe I'm doing this!"?  I have a couple of stories to share, but I want to see or read what else is out there.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]