MyWetloook

Message # 26602

Subject: Hello Celebrity wetlook pics - free galleries

Date: Sun 31/12/06 21:05:24 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hey folks, it's the end of the year and time to clear out a load of celebrity wetlook pics that have been sitting on my hard drive for 10 years so I uploaded hundreds of them here

http://thewambank.com/celebrities.php

Grab whatever you like - - it's a free area where you can upload and share your favorite celebrity pics.   I look forward to seeing some of your pics too. There are still some rare wetlook pics I have been searching for, for years. I had them 25 years ago...but I lost them when I moved from the UK to the USA...i.e. I am particularly looking for a wetlook beach shoot done with Swedish Actress Yutte Stensgaard (Lust for a Vampire) that appeared as a color spread in UK magazines in the 1970's...where she romped in a white dress on the beach. Also there is a great photo set of Candice Bergen I once saw in a Japanese bookstore in the 1970's...where she is in jeans and playing on the beach with her dog.

Happy New Year

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]