minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 09:12:47 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 26570.2

Subject: Tongue Excellent wetlook trailer!

Date: Sun 31/12/06 02:16:20 GMT

Name: Red Johnson us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Beautiful wetlook - beautiful girls.
In reply to Message (26570) Video Video Updates html

By TRACIEZ - traciez@aol.com us Sat 30/12/06 15:18:21 GMT

Hi Guys ............. I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year. I bet you are all looking forward to tomorrow evening.... Party Party Time !!!! I am going to a neighbors party, and then I always watch the Ball drop in Times Square....... Just like I used to watch the party goers in London's Trafalgar Square. Correct me if I am wrong on that one ....... been a while !!!! Whatever you decide to do, have a great time but most of all be safe. Now back to business ........ This weeks update is with Jo and Asia's Hairwash - part 2. Lots of great lathering in this scene for all you lathering lovers !!! Jo H is still one of my favourite gals ......... been a while since she has been back to Florida. She will just show up at my doorstep one day, and want to get straight in the pool with her clothes on ha ha !!! Enjoy the clip and cya next time. And Don’t forget to check out my DOWNLOAD STORE, where you can download clips individually without having to join as members, plus if you haven't already seen my PORTABLE MEDIA STORE, http://wam2go.com/ check this out too. It is cool that my site has all these features added for you have the ultimate choice of deciding how you want to view the underwater, wetlook or messy clips ........... and it doesn't stop there. NEW FREE PREVIEWS with preview pics for all videos in the members area ............. come and stop by my FORUM where non members can now chat with me. It is a lot better than the previous one that I had. And last but not least by any means ............. check out my MODELS GALLERY where you can see the girls appearing in my videos. All you need to do now is come along inside. And don’t forget to email me at traciez@aol.com for a personal email message from me.
this week's updates on

30th December, 2006 ... TZMODELS - Messy section
Phoebe's pie interview: Phoebe does an interview for Lenny, and then gets plastered as you would expect to happen. (from DVD AP02)

30th December, 2006 ... TZMODELS - Underwater section
Pool Training - part 2: Tracie teaches Lauren and India some underwater skills. (from LL01)

30th December, 2006 ... TZMODELS - Wetlook section
Jo and Asia's Hairwash - part 2: The 2 girls later each other up. (from DVD WTB01)

join us for as low as $8.33 per month

Love and kisses from TracieZ XOXOXOX Tzmodels.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]