MyWetloook

Message # 26558.4

Subject: Hello Re: Different venues

Date: Sat 30/12/06 05:35:17 GMT

Name: NYniceguy uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Some producers take a more cost effective means to produce quality pictures. Indoor settings, and the same lighting tends to yield higher quality work... because it works, and keeps working. Experimenting with outdoor settings may be nore intersting approach from a comsumer point of view... however if the pictures turn out overexposed, over-contrasted from sun and shade, or grainy.. then other ppl will find that to complain about.

Now I am all for the same girls in the same pool. I enjoy seeing the same model who may have gorgeous legs, and next time wearing more sheer nylons, maybe in black pumps dressed in jeans, a business suit. This way you get to see who you find very attractive, eventually wearing some of your favorite outfits. The venue may be a variety of fashion in the same setting, and just as interesting. Producers who use the same pool, please keep up the outstanding work. (some of the very best work, most detailed photography comes from the same settings) I am not criticizing you, Benito for your viewpoint is well stated. Different settings offer a change of pace.. true, but a shot in the dark of just who is going to like what. I wish to defend the same pool.. I am convinced many ppl do not grow tired of it.

thanks..

In reply to Message (26558) Hello Different venues

By Benito - uu Fri 29/12/06 14:37:03 GMT

One of the great things about Todds pics of Jennifer is that he gets her to different places to get her wet. Elizabeth would also try a range of venues including the jacuzzi shop.

I think that is the trouble with some sites where you see the same old pool, time after time and it gets a bit repetitive after a while. If they would only get the girls to try a creek or the sea - why the same old pool?

I personally love my girl in the pool and the ocean in jeans shoes and shirt - but hey that is just me.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]