WetlookPro

Message # 26558.2.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Different venues

Date: Sat 30/12/06 03:55:18 GMT

Name: Neptune the Lesser uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I was just thinking of that series of Kerri in the blue top from a while ago. Can't say I even noticed the venue. It's the girl, not the place that matters. Absolutely Soaked is an excellent site.
In reply to Message (26558.2) Info Re: Different venues

By Absolutely Soaked - webmaster@absolutelysoaked.com us Fri 29/12/06 16:13:12 GMT

Well, I can only speak for my site in answering a very good question that you've posed.  If you'll notice, the sites you point to as examples of having a wide variety of locations, they are sites of actual couples documenting their wet fun & they have been kind enough to share it with the rest of us.  Few of us are lucky enough to have partners who are into wetlook and I'm sure even fewer who will allow themselves to be photographed & even fewer still who would allow those photos to be posted on the internet.  

So, where does that leave the rest of us who want to photograph wetlook?  It leaves us with the need to hire models.  Now, some would argue that modeled wetlook is too fake to be enjoyable, but I do believe with proper screening, you can find models who truly do enjoy getting wet & I believe that shows in the final product.  But that's a topic for another day.  Hiring models means that we have to put up more money to produce wetlook (in most cases...that's just an estimation) than a husband and wife team just documenting their wet adventures that they would be doing anyway.  So, when the subject of the photographs is being paid, it is in the photographer's best interest to shoot as much material as possible in the time he has available.  That need usually translates into going to a location that allows for easy outfit changes, is easy to get to for both the photographer & model & is cost-efficient.  We're not just taking pictures in one outfits, getting back in the car and going home.  As we've said before, no one is getting rich off of wetlook & in my case, I'm just happy to break even, so keeping an eye on cost is important or I'd have to shut down.  I just don't make enough in my 9 to 5 job to support such a website without ensuring that the site pays for itself.  Going someplace like the jacuzzi shop, for me, is out of the question.  1) We'd get kicked out, as I believe Elizabeth and her husband did (just going by memory on that), and getting kicked out means I pay a model and get very little material to show for it...not cost-efficient & no way to keep the site open.  2) The chances of finding a shop like that which would allow a photoshoot is next to impossible.  If you don't believe me, try it, let me know how it goes.  

Again, in my own case, the other reason I have many sets from the same locations is simply because of some old-fashioned, run-of-the-mill bad luck.  One, I shoot in the northeastern US, which means most of the fall, winter & spring shoots all need to be indoor.  That is makes life very limiting and casuses me to scramble to get in as much work as I can in the summer.  Two, a good deal of new models who were booked to shoot in new and different locations over the summer simply no-called/no-showed.  And once that day is gone, that's one less day during my prime-time shooting season that I have to produce material.  I had a very frustrating summer of wasting my time, gas, tolls & parking to drive down the shore for the ocean or up to the mountains for a waterfall...only to have the model not show up.  I can't afford trips to exoctic locations, so falling back on locations and models that have worked out well in the past or hurt me little if they don't show, is better than no wetlook at all.  

I hope that sheds a little light on the subject, even if it is only one person's take on it.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining...I get to meet very beautiful women and get them all wet.  But I keep the site small because this is all I have time to do (among other reasons I won't discuss because this can go from too long of a response to obsurdly long).  I have a very full life outside of wetlook and while I enjoy this as sort of a hobby, there's no other aspect of my life I'd be willing to sacrifice to make room to grow the site.  Again, my take is that what little I do is better than none at all.  This entire last paragraph is completely off the original topic, but I know someone might read this and think, "oh another producer crying martyr."  If that's what one would think, I challenge them to pick up a camera, hire a few models and give it a go themselves.  

In reply to Message (26558) Hello Different venues

By Benito - uu Fri 29/12/06 14:37:03 GMT

One of the great things about Todds pics of Jennifer is that he gets her to different places to get her wet. Elizabeth would also try a range of venues including the jacuzzi shop.

I think that is the trouble with some sites where you see the same old pool, time after time and it gets a bit repetitive after a while. If they would only get the girls to try a creek or the sea - why the same old pool?

I personally love my girl in the pool and the ocean in jeans shoes and shirt - but hey that is just me.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]