MyWetloook

Message # 2650.2.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Question for the IP gurus

Date: Mon 10/03/03 09:04:47 GMT

Name: Walt us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Probably not the problem. If there was a problem at that point, you would be dead in the water.

Sounds like you have a Linksys router from the IP address. The IP addrsses you gave are generic for Linksys and some other routers. Your Subnet mask normally is 255.255.255.0 for most routers.

If the IP address is in your HOSTS file, that can cause problems if it's changed. I don't use the HOSTS file for anything except tricking Doubleclick, etc. to not load (Check PC Mag's Website for that).

Try to have your OS re-find the router/network. See if that clears things up.

In reply to Message (2650.2.1.1) Hello Question for the IP gurus

By Bernd_yogi - de Mon 10/03/03 05:58:44 GMT

Maybe I found the problem, but before I start to reconfigure my network I better ask.

My Broadband router (IP Adress 192.168.1.254) offers DHCP and I am using this. When I do a IPconfig in the DOS-Box I see, that I have a leased IP-Adress (192.168.1.2) Standardgateway is my Router (192.168.1.254), but the Subnet Mask for my Ethernet Adapter is 255.0.0.0.

Shouldn't that be 255.255.255.0 (Class-C)? Can this be the problem?

Sorry for beeing off topic.

Greetings,

Bernd

In reply to Message (2650.2.1) Sad Re: Re: A bit OT, but...

By Bernd_yogi - de Mon 10/03/03 04:36:23 GMT

Meanwhile it seems to be a very local routing problem at the local gateway of my ISP. Using the same ISP in another town, there is no problem. Of course, they have another gateway there.

I hope, they fix it soon

Bernd

In reply to Message (2650.2) Note Re: A bit OT, but...

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Mon 10/03/03 01:55:01 GMT

Looks to me like the following:

wccb, wetpaar, and nasse klamotten are all using a germany-based web hosting service named "webmailer". Multiple domains (with their own web sites) can share a single IP address because the host server looks at the "host header name" in the request to sort out which actual site is being requested. This has been a feature of HTTP for a number of years now.

As to why that (presumably) class-C space has disappeared... well... I had no problem getting wccb to come up when I just tried it. I'd guess that the hosting company must have had some temporary problems at router-level which knocked a bunch of their client sites off the net for a little while. Used to happen to me a LOT (been better lately).

In reply to Message (2650) Hello A bit OT, but...

By Bernd_yogi - de Sun 09/03/03 22:21:14 GMT

...what the hell is going on?

Since a couple of days I can't reach either www.wccb.de, www.wetpaar.de or www.nasse-klamotten.de (and some more URL)

During my search for the problem I found, that their Ip-Adresses are nearly the same. Nasse-klamotten has 192.67.189.6 and now something interesting: www.wccb.de and www.wetpaar.de have both (!) 192.67.198.4. How is that possible? Acording to NIC they really have both the same IP.

What I found now, is, that I cant reach any IP beginning with 192.67.189.XXX.

Anyone any idea or same problem?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]