MyWetloook

Message # 26485.3

Subject: Wow Re: Next Uniform Swimming Adventure

Date: Mon 25/12/06 22:46:01 GMT

Name: aquaboots uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Great stories! Any chance of taking some photos? Understandably, you'd have to obscure you face and uniform badges. Keep the stories coming. Great to have you with us!
In reply to Message (26485) Happy Next Uniform Swimming Adventure

By Whitney - us Sun 24/12/06 23:18:11 GMT

I guess there is some interest in my newly found adventures.  Since I didn't have to work the next day, I thought I'd try something else.  I mentioned that I was turned on more in my wet uniform than riding a motorcycle, so how about the best of both worlds?  I invited by boyfriend over after he got off work and I'd give him another surprise.  Before I met my boyfriend, I was assigned to the motorcycle unit.  I thought I'd try my motor uniform in the pool.  I always enjoyed wearing those skin tight motor pants

When my boyfriend arrived after work, I was ready for him.  In fact, I was getting pretty hot waiting for this event.  I greeted him with my tight fitting motor pants and kneee high Danner boots.  My duty belt and equipment survived the two swims from the previous day, so why not?  I wore my helmet too.  Once again, I walked to the end of the diving board at the pool and gave him a bit of a tease.  I was getting so hot and weak in the knees, I almost fell in!  

Before I fell in, I dove head first in the pool.  What a rush!  This uniform is much heavier than my regular one.  I had to really struggle to stay afloat this time, but that too was pretty exciting.  I swam around for a few minutes, enjoying the feeling of the warm water filling my boots.  Those tight fitting motor pants felt good before, but now this was exilerating!  

I slowly walked up the steps and the water running out of my helmet kept my shirt nice and shiny, clinging to my body.  The water running down my pants off my equipment was phenominal.  I walked over to the picnic table, sloshing all the way, took off my helment and sat down.  I sat there for a few minutes, watching my boyfriend become practically comatose.  I let my hair down, smoked a cigarette and went inside the house and you can imagine how the rest of the evening went.

I can't believe what I've been missing all these years!!  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.052 seconds to generate ]