MyWetloook

Message # 26480.4

Subject: Hello Re: New Wetlook Lover

Date: Tue 26/12/06 22:42:11 GMT

Name: tagalongpatrol uu

Email: tagalongpatrol@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

i want to hear what else you get wet in
In reply to Message (26480) Read This New Wetlook Lover

By Whitney - us Sun 24/12/06 18:15:09 GMT

My boyfriend has been after me for the for the past couple of years ever since we started dating for me to get wet in all my clothes.  This seemed too wierd to me to dress up to get in the pool.  He kept telling me to try it, I might like it.  After I finally got him to shut up about me getting wet with all my clothes on, it happened.  I'm a police officer and one day I ended up in water over my head.  I was in my uniform and it was quite difficult trying to swim with all that extra weight, ballistic vest, duty belt with gun and radio, and duty boots.  After I got the hang of it, swimming with all the extra weight of that gear wasn't too bad.  In fact, I found it to be more of a turn on than riding a motorcycle!  Once I made it back to shore, the water dripping off my equipment and my now shiny, tailored uniform clinging to my body just about gave me an orgasm right then and there.  My boyfriend was sure right!!  

By the time I got home from the best shift at work I ever had, I was pretty well dried out.  I thought I'd give my boyfriend a call to come over to my place shortly after I got home to give him a surprise.  He showed up a few minutes after I got home and met him out back by the pool.  My uniform was just about completely dry by now.  I told my boyfriend I had a surprise for him, I stepped up on the diving board and walked to the end.  The look on his face was indescribable.  I teased him a bit at the end of the diving board, appearing that I was going to dive right in the pool in my uniform.  I still had my duty belt and boots on, I thought he was going to drop from a heart attack at any moment.  I decided not to torment him any longer and dove head first into the pool.  When I surfaced, I thought he would faint right then and there.  I swam over to the steps and slowly walked out.  Once again, the water dripping off my equipment and my again shiny, tailored uniform clinging to my body, just about gave me another orgasm!  My boyfriend couldn't even stand up at this point!  

Since this incident, I have found many other things to wear.  I'll be glad to talk about them if anyone is interested.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]