minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 18:43:33 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 26434.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Many Fully Clothed swims coming up - get your camcorders out.

Date: Sat 23/12/06 14:53:39 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes....on the radio stations site -- if you live in Wisconsin and are interested in attending the next event in March, then email me and I will give you the directions and the location.
In reply to Message (26434.1) Hello Re: Many Fully Clothed swims coming up - get your camcorders out.

By steve - uu Sat 23/12/06 07:40:35 GMT

are there any pics of the hooter girls int he lake or  hot tub.Thanks-steve
In reply to Message (26434) Hello Many Fully Clothed swims coming up - get your camcorders out.

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 22/12/06 18:55:54 GMT

Seasons Greetings to all.

For the benefit of new folks who may have only joined this forum recently, here is a quick list of the fully clothed public/charity event fancy dress swims that people can attend over the next 9 days...depending on where you live.  At this time of the year, all the "activities" only take place in Europe, and not in the USA (the U.S. events kick off in late January/Feb and March).

There are several 'Santa Swim" or Fancy Dress swim events held in Germany and Scandinavia. I just saw one of them on the German satellite channel today in fact, some girls in Santa costumes and other people in fancy dress swimming at some charity event in Germany. I don't know the details for ther German events, so I leave that to the German wetlook fans to scout out where those events take place. Similarly, I do not have details, but I know every year they have some nice fancy dress Xmas and New Year swim events in Sweden and Denmark too....we see tv news clips of those every year etc....so I leave it to the Swedish wet fans to track those down, but I know you can find big events with hundreds of fully clothed swimmers at these events too.

My knowledge is mainly what goes on in the UK and Ireland at this time of year. The 2 biggest events in the UK, where you see up to 800 people dressed in all kinds of costumes from prom dresses to playboy bunnies to schoolgirls....are the events held in Sunderland in the North, and Tenby in Wales. There are also several other events in Norfolk, and other places like Saundersfoot, Llanelli, Folkstone in Kent, Brighton in Sussex, by the Forth Bridge in Scotland and also there is a huge event with 1000+ people at the coast near Dublin in Ireland too.

We already have camera people organized to cover the Norfolk and Sunderland events. We are looking for folks who would like to cover the events in Scotland, Dublin, Tenby, Folkstone, Brighton etc.....so if you have a camcorder and live near those areas.....grab your wellies (to keep your feet warm) and head on over to those events on Boxing Day or New Years day etc.

For those of you in North American....nothing much happens here right now....until Late Jan thru March....cos that is when you have all the Polar Plunge and Pengiun Plunge charity events. Most of those are pretty crappy (too many t shirts and shorts people...and few girls wearing proper clothing etc)....but there are some good events in Wisconsin, including one event featuring Hooters Girls taking the plunge in their full uniforms, and last year the radio station who sponsored them set up a hot tub by the side of the lake...for the girls to warn up....so that was a great chance for folks to see the Hooters Girls soaking themselves in the hot tub in their uniforms etc.

As usual, you mission, should you decide to accept it, will be to deliver that footage to me, and to collect a handsome reward. As always, should you or any of your team be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. ......ha ha

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]