minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 13:42:37 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 26318.2.1

Subject: None Re: wetrom - "duplicate" updates will transform in double updates ;)

Date: Sat 16/12/06 19:21:18 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM ro

Email: webmaster@heelsnlegs.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thank you too Trainman,

It's OK and in fact I am happy that I can make this for the fans.

To tell you guys the truth we all know that there are folks who enjoy the pictures more then the videos and vice versa....

From my point of view your point of view and Bill's point of view  there was no duplicate updates. But we probably like the clips better then the photos.

From Breqq's point of view there was duplicates because probably he is more like a photos fan and care more about the photos then the clips.

So it's all cool ;)

Cheers,

EuroWAM TEAM

In reply to Message (26318.2) Unfazed Re: wetrom - "duplicate" updates will transform in double updates ;)

By trainman - us Sat 16/12/06 17:32:04 GMT

Thank-you for in advance for the updates.  Personnaly, so what if there were duplicates from the past.  What harm did it do?  Did anyone get hurt in any way shape or form?  I do not think so.  I do not see anything wrong with posting duplicates from the past.  There are times when a blast from the past is a pleasent review plus we as viewers can appreciate how photography has evoloved.  EuroWAM TEAM, please keep up your good work and do not worry about duplications.  I will not complain.  Unfazed
In reply to Message (26318) Read This wetrom - "duplicate" updates will transform in double updates ;)

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@heelsnlegs.com ro Sat 16/12/06 04:39:14 GMT

Hi to you all, as you probably read Breqq accused me lately on this forum that I basically use the same updates all over again... which is not true and I demonstrate this to him in the reply to his message.

Now to tell you the truth the clips are more important to me then the pictures BUT I know that many fellows out there love the photos and don't care so much about the video.

So I think those fellows are not very happy that I repost the pictures again and I kind of understand Breqq from that point of view.

Well as you know (if you followed the story) on the entire database of wetrom I found 21 updates where the pictures was posted in 2004 before we launched the site and again this year BUT with the clips attached.

So to make even with all who like the pictures better then the clips I will post from Wednesday on the regular update (that is already scheduled) and a brand new one shot recently.

Basically you guys will receive two updates each week on wetrom.com for 21 weeks from now next Wednesday on.

That should compensate the fact that I use the pictures from 21 series two times.

Best regards to all the fans...

EuroWAM TEAM

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]