MyWetloook

Message # 26288.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello It's up to you.

Date: Wed 13/12/06 20:58:00 GMT

Name: BillC us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Your suggestion is fine (I'm not going to say no to more pictures) but honestly, I didn't have a problem

with the way things were. I prefer video and now I'm getting it to go with picture sets I already have.

According to EuroWAM TEAM's reply, the new pictures are better than the original ones.

Whatever you two decide to do is fine with me. Any other members care to express an opinion?

In reply to Message (26288.1.1.1.1.1.1.1) Talking Ah, ok!

By leonmoomin - leon@MostWet.com wx Wed 13/12/06 14:33:03 GMT

Thanks Bill

What we should do then is to delete the earlier picture sets and keep these, with maybe two or three new sets to make up the diference?

Any good?

leonmoomin

In reply to Message (26288.1.1.1.1.1.1) Info to Leon

By BillC - us Wed 13/12/06 14:25:38 GMT

When EuroWAM TEAM started he put up 3 or 4 dozen sets of pictures. Yes, a few of those sets are

being repeated but now we get the video clips as well. They were never available before.

In reply to Message (26288.1.1.1.1.1) Info Re: OK, thanks!

By leonmoomin - leon@MostWet.com wx Wed 13/12/06 12:34:37 GMT

Understandable!

However now we're aware of it, it'll be dealt with.  I can assure you that thre are NO duplicate updates on leonmoomin.net.

So long as we are made aware of such issues, we will fix them!  The best way to do this is to e-mail us for any issues with my sites, please e-mail leon@MostWet.com for any issues with flaviu's sites, please e-mail flaviu@fotomodeling.ro There is a help/feedback page on all of our sites!

We are often far to busy to always read all of the forums!  So an e-mail would work better!  

Obviously it would be better for us to have these issues dealt with quickly and less publicly!

Thanks

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (26288.1.1.1.1) Exclamation Re: OK, thanks!

By breqq - uu Wed 13/12/06 12:22:28 GMT

Hi Leon!

Please let me clarify: at your request I searched for _a_ _single_ duplicate. Quoting myself:

> many (most?) of the current updates at wetrom.com have already been published at the same site

From the last 10 wetrom.com updates, I have found these 4 duplicates on my HDD (also downloaded approx. 1 year ago):

- 2006-12-13: Ramona and Alexandra

- 2006-12-06: Melina and Miruna

- 2006-11-15: Anda and Adrianne

- 2006-10-11: Anda and Adrianne

From these last 10 updates, the number of duplicates is probably higher than 4 since

- I have saved not all sets but only the ones fitting my wetlook taste

- I am under the impression that some of the remaining 6 sets have been published before, too

I have been considering to purchase a combo mostwet.com package but I am definitely unwilling to pay again for duplicate contents I have purchased before.

Greetings,

breqq

In reply to Message (26288.1.1.1) Hello OK, thanks!

By leonmoomin - leon@MostWet.com wx Wed 13/12/06 11:46:31 GMT

I've e-mailed EuroWAM TEAM, this'll be sorted as soon as he gets the e-mail!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Sorry about that, he's a busy man, so every now and then an accident will happen!

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (26288.1.1) Hello to Leon

By breqq - uu Wed 13/12/06 11:18:57 GMT

Hi Leon!

I just searched for a single duplicate only. The following sets are the same:

1. http://mostwet.com/ppv_preview.html?start=510 > the first of the  sets "Melina and Alexandra" (the 11th set on the page)

2. http://wetrom.com/preview.html > set "Melina and Miruna" (the 2nd set on the page)

(So the set has been simply renamed -- this must have been the reason for your missing this duplicate.)

Though there are no overlapping photos in these two teaser sets, it's obvious (look at the file names: cmsa*.jpg!) that they belong to the same set.

B.t.w. when I was a wetrom.com member, I downloaded cmsa001.jpg approx. 1 year ago (I still have it on my HDD). Now the same photo is available at http://wetrom.com/preview.html as part of the last week's update!

Greetings

In reply to Message (26288.1) Confused Re: to EuroWAM TEAM (wetrom.com)

By leonmoomin - leon@MostWet.com wx Wed 13/12/06 08:58:04 GMT

Hi Breqq

If this is the case it is an accident!  I have looked through the site for duplicate updates, but I am unable to find any?

Can you please provide details of duplicate updates that you have found?  When I have this information, we will get any duplicates replaced with new updates!

I have to say again though, I have not found any duplicates!  Please use the following link to search the updates over a year old!

http://mostwet.com/ppv_preview.html

Thanks

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (26288) Question to EuroWAM TEAM (wetrom.com)

By breqq - uu Wed 13/12/06 07:09:56 GMT

Hi EuroWAM TEAM!

Are you aware of the fact that many (most?) of the current updates at wetrom.com have already been published at the same site approximately 2 years ago?

Greetings,

breqq

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.053 seconds to generate ]