WetlookPro

Message # 26288.1.1.1.1

Subject: Exclamation Re: OK, thanks!

Date: Wed 13/12/06 12:22:28 GMT

Name: breqq uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Leon!

Please let me clarify: at your request I searched for _a_ _single_ duplicate. Quoting myself:

> many (most?) of the current updates at wetrom.com have already been published at the same site

From the last 10 wetrom.com updates, I have found these 4 duplicates on my HDD (also downloaded approx. 1 year ago):

- 2006-12-13: Ramona and Alexandra

- 2006-12-06: Melina and Miruna

- 2006-11-15: Anda and Adrianne

- 2006-10-11: Anda and Adrianne

From these last 10 updates, the number of duplicates is probably higher than 4 since

- I have saved not all sets but only the ones fitting my wetlook taste

- I am under the impression that some of the remaining 6 sets have been published before, too

I have been considering to purchase a combo mostwet.com package but I am definitely unwilling to pay again for duplicate contents I have purchased before.

Greetings,

breqq

In reply to Message (26288.1.1.1) Hello OK, thanks!

By leonmoomin - leon@MostWet.com wx Wed 13/12/06 11:46:31 GMT

I've e-mailed EuroWAM TEAM, this'll be sorted as soon as he gets the e-mail!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Sorry about that, he's a busy man, so every now and then an accident will happen!

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (26288.1.1) Hello to Leon

By breqq - uu Wed 13/12/06 11:18:57 GMT

Hi Leon!

I just searched for a single duplicate only. The following sets are the same:

1. http://mostwet.com/ppv_preview.html?start=510 > the first of the  sets "Melina and Alexandra" (the 11th set on the page)

2. http://wetrom.com/preview.html > set "Melina and Miruna" (the 2nd set on the page)

(So the set has been simply renamed -- this must have been the reason for your missing this duplicate.)

Though there are no overlapping photos in these two teaser sets, it's obvious (look at the file names: cmsa*.jpg!) that they belong to the same set.

B.t.w. when I was a wetrom.com member, I downloaded cmsa001.jpg approx. 1 year ago (I still have it on my HDD). Now the same photo is available at http://wetrom.com/preview.html as part of the last week's update!

Greetings

In reply to Message (26288.1) Confused Re: to EuroWAM TEAM (wetrom.com)

By leonmoomin - leon@MostWet.com wx Wed 13/12/06 08:58:04 GMT

Hi Breqq

If this is the case it is an accident!  I have looked through the site for duplicate updates, but I am unable to find any?

Can you please provide details of duplicate updates that you have found?  When I have this information, we will get any duplicates replaced with new updates!

I have to say again though, I have not found any duplicates!  Please use the following link to search the updates over a year old!

http://mostwet.com/ppv_preview.html

Thanks

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (26288) Question to EuroWAM TEAM (wetrom.com)

By breqq - uu Wed 13/12/06 07:09:56 GMT

Hi EuroWAM TEAM!

Are you aware of the fact that many (most?) of the current updates at wetrom.com have already been published at the same site approximately 2 years ago?

Greetings,

breqq

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]