MyWetloook

Message # 26274.3

Subject: Drink Me IT'S BACK UP!!

Date: Wed 13/12/06 00:07:38 GMT

Name: Absolutely Soaked us

Email: webmaster@absolutelysoaked.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
So, they emailed me that my domain would expire the day before it did.  Only problem is that I had already left for a weekend trip, so I didn't find out until I got back and read the message on the forum.  Anyway, I renewed it last night and the site has just gone back up.  A triple update will be coming this weekend.  One for this past weekend, one for this upcoming weekend, and one extra just for the inconvenience.  Between now and this weekend I will also go through memberships and determining who lost membership time due to the site problem & will extend those memberships.

In reply to Message (26274) Sad site down

By Absolutely Soaked - webmaster@absolutelysoaked.com us Tue 12/12/06 02:24:32 GMT

Sorry folks.  I've been away for a few days & I come back to find my site down.  I hope to have it back up in a day or two.  Those members affected will have their memberships extended.  I'll post more news when there is some.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]