MyWetloook

Message # 26252.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Tub Queens access

Date: Mon 11/12/06 06:57:50 GMT

Name: besi at

Email: besi@home.se

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I experienced the same problems as you mentioned, Rob! My wireless lan connection broke down and I had to reset the router twice after the login at tubqueens. AFter a few days I tried again and it worked fine, but I am not sure if I should take the risk again...

besi

In reply to Message (26252.2.1) Hello Re: Tub Queens access

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Mon 11/12/06 04:50:44 GMT

hm ... never had any bother, even on my old PII 333 PC, Win 2000. I've reviewed the site, it has no signs of obnoxious scripting, no Flash, no Java, minimal JavaScript ...

There is always a reason for it to make music cut out (browser bugs, random page flaws) although in which case, switch to Firefox or Opera or upgrade your copy to a new one -- this site does not have any clear reason to cause such problems by itself!

But causing it to drop a wireless connection? I don't think so ...

There are other things you can do to help music playback if your PC is old and slow, such as increasing the application's CPU priority (Winamp has special control over the separate priorities of each thread which is cool), or increase the various buffers -- you may need a longer playback buffer.

Without knowing your computer's specs, browser software etc it's hard to say where the real fault lies although it has to be at least XP to run WMP 10 so your PC cannot be too old and too slow. Could be bugs in WMP, could very well be bugs in your version of Windows! Is this XP SP 1 or SP 2? Windows is, sadly, a shitty system that can be easily tripped up and audio is a very intensive process that needs a lot of continual attention. You might have to try new software (say Winamp or iTunes instead of WMP, Firefox or Opera instead of IE).

You could always profile CPU usage with Sysinternals' excellent Process Explorer -- now part of MS TechNet: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/ProcessesAndThreads/ProcessExplorer.mspx

Unless anyone else here just happens to be able to give you an easy answer, it may take some rooting around to solve this.

In reply to Message (26252.2) Hello Re: Tub Queens access

By Wamstrad - gb Sun 10/12/06 20:18:23 GMT

Spookily, when changing between pages of thumbnails just now, and playing music on WMP10 at the same time, the music drops out for about 1/10 sec. everytime I change pages.

I guess it's something to do with the scripting on the thumbnail hosting page?

(Nice pics by the way!)

In reply to Message (26252) Hello Tub Queens access

By Rob - us Sun 10/12/06 08:07:50 GMT

Hi,

Does anyone else's internet access crash out when they access tubqueens/marjorie's websites?

They look like great sites, but I can't see them because my wireless signal goes down when I do.  Any suggestions?

I appreciate any input!

Rob

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.044 seconds to generate ]