Wetlook-Online

Message # 26250.1.2.1

Subject: Hello ..you are all wrong...here is the info

Date: Sun 10/12/06 19:19:41 GMT

Name: MK us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
OK....firstly. The Kojak - Sally Kirkland scene has got nothing to do with this scene. The Sally Kirkland scene from Kojak is where Sally is in a white dress and pantyhose and is drunk on a bed, and Telly Savalas picks her up and places her into a bath filled with water to sober her up. I have that clip on several tapes.

The "mystery clip" you are all talking about is one that has stumped many people....cos the film has not been repeated since it aired back in 1987. This was a Disney Sunday Night tv movie made in 1987, called "Double Agent", and the girl in black you are referring to is Alexa Hamiltion (recently seen in some new wet scene on the new version of "The Poseidon Adventure).

Details are here...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092919/

This was basically a Disney style comedy spy movie...made for tv. It has not been released on video or repeated.....so hopefully one day the Disney Channel will re-air it again.  I have the scene on 3-4 different tapes...but not very good quality...so I would like to tape it again when it re-airs...to get a better copy

MK

In reply to Message (26250.1.2) Hello And if it's from Kojak, would she be Sally Kirkland? (clip @ WAMTEC) [nt]

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sun 10/12/06 09:28:51 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (26250.1) Note Re:Yeah, I think it's from the old "Kojak' tv series...

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Sun 10/12/06 09:03:34 GMT

...at least during the same time period. I dunno.  Thanx, Bobby Happy
In reply to Message (26250) Hello wet in red's unknown freebie

By Bobby(messylaura) - wambobbylaura@msn.com gb Sun 10/12/06 07:00:08 GMT

first of all let me congratulate wir for the great freebies on the site

currently you have a mpeg of a woman being pulled out of a pool in a black dress, this is a clip i have been looking for for ages,

all i know is it follows a car chase and thats where the car ended up, in the pool,

just before your clip starts you see the two guys lifting her out the water and setting her down on her feet, thats where yours carries on

i thought the title was something like "the driver" but its not that one

i'd love to get the few seconds prior to that section,

great find wir, great site too,

thanks Bobby

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]