WetlookPro

Message # 2623.1.1.1

Subject: Unfazed That figures...typical of American media lately [nt]

Date: Sat 08/03/03 10:24:49 GMT

Name: Waterspaniel us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (2623.1.1) Hello Re: Followup

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 08/03/03 06:39:00 GMT

sorry to burst your bubble

no need to waste your time....it just aired in my area today, and there is zero wetlook content at all. All you see is her thrown into murky water, and some indiscernible uw shots, then when she is rescued...the scene cuts away and there are no "exit" scenes of her leaving the pool....they cut to the next scene and she is already dry in the next scene on the boat..it's a classic "csdt" clip (can't see a darn thing)...a zero out of 10.

mk

ps...the scene is not even of any value to underwater fans either...cos the water is as murky as pea soup.

In reply to Message (2623.1) Hello Followup

By Waterspaniel - us Sat 08/03/03 05:29:07 GMT

This episode will be shown in my area next Saturday, March 15. It is the (gorgeous) female star, and she's wearing a straightjacket. How's that for a twist? Let's hope you can actually see something, and they have some decent "after" shots". But the way it's been going in the American media lately, not sure I'd hold my breath. So watch your local listings for next weekend, and let's keep our fingers crossed.
In reply to Message (2623) TV Adventure, Inc.

By Waterspaniel - us Fri 07/03/03 22:09:00 GMT

Website: http://tv.tribune.com/showfinder/search/0,1001,adventure,00.html

A bit late, but this is the earliest I could get to the computer. A quick preview of this Warner Brothers Network series appears to show the female star in a clothed underwater pool scene. Can't vouch for this 100%, but that's how it looked. Click the link for the air time in your area. Don't despair if you miss it today, some areas show it again in a couple of days.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]