Wetlook-Online

Message # 26200

Subject: Hello Need help editing & uploading to WAMBank & JMM

Date: Thu 07/12/06 16:42:08 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I am dial-up, very slow, but would like to attempt to upload some material to the WAMBank or JJM's new site.  I have 5-2hour long DVDs that I have converted from second generation VHS.  I no longer have a working VHS VCR.  I need to edit this material down to much shorter lengths so it would be possible to upload it.  The material is all from a minimum of 11 years ago, it is all TV shows or movies that have good wetlook scenes.  It was all recorded from CATV and Sat-TV at the time.  The scenes have all been reduced to just the wetlook but they jump around as I replaced poorer stuff with better stuff and simply inserted new video scenes.  At the time, I had no computer, didn't know what I enjoyed was called "wetlook" and it was done just for my own viewing.  There are some non-wetlook scenes that I need to delete too.  But of the 10-hours of material there is probably no less than 8 solid hours of wetlook.  Also some of the wetlook scenes may be repeated right after the first play, I did this in case the VHS became wrinkled or had any drop outs.  Obviously neither of the sites I mentioned would want repeated sequences.  So editing is vital before I can consider uploading anything.

So my question is this:  What do I need to do to get this material edited down to shorter lengths and to eliminate repeated scenes and non-wetlook scenes?  I have no clue about how to do this on a computer.  I also don't have a lot of hard drive space left so I can only do this in small increments.  In other words, I don't have enough room to download an entire DVD to my hard drive in order to edit it.  I need a way to simply take a segment from the DVD and then learn how to upload it.  I do not wish to buy software so it must something for free that will enable me to do this.  Yeah, I  know, I am asking a lot!!!  And if it can't be done, then I can't contribute to either site.

I sent a message to the WAMBank several days asking for help and have received no reply.  But from reading other messages from the manager to others on this forum, I know this is an oversite as the gentlemen seems very fair and wants to be helpful.

I also do not wish to trade email adrs with anyone for security reasons so I ask that if you have any suggestions, they simply be posted here.  I thank you for all responses and I hope I can contribute to the community.  I think I have some interesting stuff that took many years to collect and edit on VHS

Thanks.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]