minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 11:25:21 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 262.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Vintage Wetlook Archive Update.

Date: Sat 28/09/02 13:22:04 GMT

Name: JJ ca

Email: vintagewet@yahoo.ca

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Ageed. However there are other quirks. For example, they do handle backgrounds differently in tables. IE applies the background to the entire table, whereas NS applies it to the individual cells. I try to keep the pages as simple as posible so that they will display properly with any browser, but there are times when I want a certain effect, such as the shading of that big main table on the home page.

I just checked the 60's area with NS version 6 and other than the see-through table borders, all of the pages worked fine for me. I also got an invitation for a free upgrade to version 7, so 4.7 is VERY old.

The upgrade is available at: http://channels.netscape.com/ns/browsers/download.jsp

JJ

In reply to Message (262.1.1.1) Smokin Re: Re: Re: Vintage Wetlook Archive Update.

By Al'eau - fr Sat 28/09/02 00:15:35 GMT

Well, tables are standard in HTML since a long time, and if NS can't display them, it's generaly because something is missing (M$-Frontpage is a well known source of such bad code ;-D).

Only 2 rules to make them displayable on all browsers :

1/ always close table w/ a </table> : M$-IE can display unfinished tables but it's source of mistake and it's totaly not standard accroding to W3C.

2/ for nested tables, alway close cell using </th> or </td> for iner ones : it's due to a NS bug but it help also some other browsers.

Hoping this can help ;-D

Bye bye

AL'eau

In reply to Message (262.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Vintage Wetlook Archive Update.

By JJ - vintagewet@yahoo.ca ca Fri 27/09/02 15:46:52 GMT

Thanks, AL'ean, for your comments. I'm always interested in feedback to improve the site, if feasable.

OK, I guess I could add the update date, but the "New" means "this week" or "since the last update". I try to clear the "New" indicators the next week update, but I may have missed the odd one.

About the Netscape issue, there are some very big differences in the interpretation of the HTML "Standard" between IE and Navigator, particularly in how they handle tables. If I were a HTLM guru or if this was a commercial site, I would write code to detect the browser type and execute the appropriale code for it. Last time I checked, only 20% were using Netscape while 65% were using Internet Explorer, so I went with the majority and kept the coding to a minimum since this is supposed to be a hobby; not a job. Depressed

Nice to hear that you are enjoying the site.

JJ

In reply to Message (262.1) Bouncing Re: Vintage Wetlook Archive Update.

By Al'eau - fr Fri 27/09/02 07:50:56 GMT

Wanderfull, as usual : it's realy in my TOP10 wetlook sites.

Just 2 comments :

- is it possible to add the date of the last modification of a 'directory' instead of 'NEW' images ? Because some area are marked as new even if there is no change.

- 1960's area can't be displayed on my Netscape 4.7 : Ok, I know, this navigator is quite old but it run better for my own usage than M$-IE (a big sh*t on Solaris) and, it often means errors in the HTML code.

Anyway, I LOVE your site !

AL'ean

In reply to Message (262) Bad Eyes Vintage Wetlook Archive Update.

By JJ - vintagewet@yahoo.ca ca Fri 27/09/02 06:15:53 GMT

The Vintage Wetlook Archive has been updated with 24 new photos this week for your enjoyment. A second page has been added to the Wetfan Scrapbook and I have more material ready for the coming weeks including some wetlook from the Cannes Film Festival in 1961.

Wetfan's Vintage Wetlook Albums http://wetfanalbums.tripod.com has also been updated this week with 15 new photos scanned by Pooldancer.

enjoy,

JJ

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]