minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 22:39:56 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 26174.1

Subject: Read This Re: To further clarify, here is the story...

Date: Wed 06/12/06 08:29:04 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

News

Wednesday 6th December 2006

The WetInRed video archives site has undergone a little change, or two. All the clips are now stored in a database table making the site easier to access and maintain. The most obvious advantage is that you can now search the database and find the clips you’re looking for (as long as the descriptions are not misspelled! ;) There is a list of the latest clips and some obligatory statistics.

The appearance of the site is also overhauled; for now, this only affects the clips portion of the site but it is hoped that soon the whole site will be using the new design.

The main side-effect of the change is that the clips are no longer on the precise pages as before. All full pages now contain exactly 20 (or for the WamBank category, 10) clips. The original General page one had only 14 clips, for example, but now it has 20, so the pages are all reshuffled to be complete. We’ve also disposed of separate archive and members’ pages, since that was not really necessary.

To save on time and effort, new clips also only have one vidcap instead of three, on the basis that y’all will download them anyway, and finding good, representative vicaps is tedious and time consuming.

Clips now also have a little light bulb next to their entry: you can use this to report further or corrected information on the clip, such as what television show or film it is from, or who the actress is. Maybe we made a mistake in identifying the clip. You can also use it to report problems such as broken links, although every single clip of the over 1500 in the database has now been verified to exist and such problems should be a thing of the past.

We hope you all enjoy the revitalised site, and feel free to pass on your comments and suggestions.

— Steve and Daniel.

In reply to Message (26174) Dancing WIR Site relaunch tomorrow!!!...

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Tue 05/12/06 20:45:52 GMT

...at some point tomorrow Happy with the entire clip pages rewrote in php. The site layout itself is still basically the same, except weith a lot more uniformity, lots of user friendly features, among them being a great search engine, and a lot of cross-referencing between the clips. Also with each clip will be a "lightbulb" image to click on if there is any wrong info for that particular clip, which will, which will take u to the contact page to enter in the correct info, and be sent directly to me. The site will open with 50 new clips plus a reloaded freebies page Wink Smile The great thing about this is now the site will basically run by itself, making for more frequent updates. Maybe even get away from the monthly updates and post a handful every other day, or some version of that. The 1 standard will still be the 10 wambank clips per month, in it's own section on site. And members get to pick the clips from the wambank site they would like to see on my site. As of right now, I have the next 3 months covered for wambank, so any additional requests will be posted in the order their received.

As alot of u know by now, I have reinstated the "50%" discount to all those former members thru Jan.1, 2007 and they are taking advantage of it. So, I suggest the rest of u do the same. I think there's around 94 of u still left that can get their membership for $50 USD and I have mass mailed them letters about it.

Anyway, I have been really anxious about the reopening! (not that it ever closed) And it's gonna be more of a pleasure to run. And that will make me a happy man, lol

PS   And I couldn't have done it without Telcontar (Dan the man) So a big thanx to u, Daniel Crown  Next up...the rebirth of Liquidladies????????????? Wink Smile J/K

wir Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]