Wetlook-Online

Message # 2615.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: ..lots of billowing there for Wetscape fans too

Date: Sat 08/03/03 02:42:13 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

well...this site has something in common with your site now...i.e. you thought you were the only one specializing in billowing....and this site is the only site in the world that is dedicated to wet women wearing long legged underpants.

You should team up with them to have a "billowing Olympics" series of inflatable dress pool games.

Wouldn't that be neat....to hold a wetlook convention someday a hotel with a nice big pool...and have teams of girls from each wetlook video company, like Battle of the Network Stars, challenge each other to various fully clothed games in the pool.

If the bondage and s&m folks can have these huge conventions at major hotels all over the USA each year...then maybe we should organize a wetlook convention some day too.

Roger's Aquantics wet & messy conventions at the Forecroft Hotel in the UK were great in the early 1990's...it's a pity they stopped having those 10 years ago.

MK

In reply to Message (2615.2.1) Pulsing Re: ..lots of billowing there for Wetscape fans too

By WetScape - safezone@excite.com ca Sat 08/03/03 00:07:58 GMT

WOW thanks for putting up the note about billowing photos on this site. I might've missed this one.. Billowing is so rare isn't it.

I've been quite ill up here with the cold weather. That's why I haven't posted much here.

WetScape

In reply to Message (2615.2) Hello ..lots of billowing there for Wetscape fans too [nt]

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com gb Fri 07/03/03 12:36:31 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (2615) Great New site

By rocketeer - uu Fri 07/03/03 09:49:31 GMT

Great New to me. Sorry, takes Visa.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]