Wetlook-Online

Message # 26144.3.1.1.1.1

Subject: Peace Man OK, thanks!

Date: Tue 05/12/06 19:02:58 GMT

Name: leonmoomin wx

Email: leon@mostwet.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Go get em!  Bloody scum bags!

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (26144.3.1.1.1) ADMIN Moderators...

By nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Tue 05/12/06 04:33:39 GMT

Unfortunately, the way I wrote the forum code does not have any facilities for extra moderators. The Admin mode gives full access to the forum server, and all the files. Obviously I don't want to give anyone else that sort of access, a moderator should mostly be there to delete the crap.

I have ideas to implement, I put filters in based on profiling the spam a few weeks back, which dumped 90% of it at the time, but now the spammers are handcrafting their spam, so I need to adjust the filters.

Nigel

In reply to Message (26144.3.1.1) Peace Man I agree!

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com wx Tue 05/12/06 03:30:44 GMT

It is the fact that this is an open forum that keeps it bustling!

Sure there are spam problems and there are a few idiots, but traffic and posts here are the best of any of the forums, because it is so open!  It does keep the old original popular feel of the bravenet forums!  The only thing i would like to see is some people being given moderator powers to be able to delete posts, its just to much for Nigel to watch 24/7!

But hey!

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (26144.3.1) Hello Re: Yes, I need to do this...

By MaK - dk Tue 05/12/06 02:59:41 GMT

Nice that you don't want to make this forum a place where you have to register.

A simple comparison between the number of posts on this forum and the ones, where you have to register, shows why.

The problem is that wetlook has something to do with sex. You don't want to mix your e-mail address up with that - especially if you are using a business address. I also think that it is very important to be able to discuss even the most embarrassing subjects, and people may not do that unless they can stay anonymous.

In reply to Message (26144.3) ADMIN Yes, I need to do this...

By nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Mon 04/12/06 18:46:35 GMT

Yes, unfortunately, the forum now seems to be on a spammer's list. The problem has got a lot worse in the last few days. Unfortunately, I've been very busy on 'real work', but I'll try to make time tomorrow. I've already written some code for making the random sequence of letters that many sites use. This approach is better, because the Spambots do get tweeked, and it is very easy for the code to be adjusted to 'tick' the box.

In the meantime, please just continue to add 1 reply with the word "spam" in it, it helps me to find them quicker !

Nigel

In reply to Message (26144) Idea Idea to prevent the spam! To Nigel!

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com wx Mon 04/12/06 14:19:39 GMT

Hi Nigel

As thse spams are created by spambot programmes, what about the addition of a little tick box?

A little box you have to tick to prove you are human, certainly easier than creating accounts etc, if you could get the code to alter slightly and change the code location of the tick box, it would confuse the spybot!

All the people here would have to do is click a little box that says "I am human", everytime they post, without clicking it, the post does not get made!  Although the feedback to the generator could say that it is, if you know what i mean?

Thanks

Leon

Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]