minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 13:23:55 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 26144.2

Subject: Hello ...there is a better way.

Date: Mon 04/12/06 18:33:25 GMT

Name: MK us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

There is a much more obvious solution to all this. I know it's not popular.....but I think it's about time this forum required people to register and was moderated in the same way UMD is. This would not only avoid the spam bot programs, but avoid all those "anonymous" people from posting negatively too.

A little history lesson for you. Before UMD and Nigel's forums were created in 1998...prior to that, the main place where all the wam fans used to congregate was the old Usenet newsgroup  alt.sex.fetish.wet-and-messy. This was the first and original meeting place for wam fans....that was created by Rob Blaine of Messy Fun in 1992. There were no forums back in those days...no general internet access either....we were either all stuck on the Compusersve or Prodigy systems in order to communicate. That newsgroup was a great place for all the wam fans to visit...for about 2 years....but by 1996 the Useneet newsgroups had been totally overrun by spammers....and where originally we had 90% on topic or relevant postings....very quickly it turned into 90% spam and less than 10% of the postings each day were relevant or on topic. This is the reason everybody left the Usenets Newsgroups....and they turned to Yahoo Groups, and then later Derek and Nigel created their forums. People wanted a nice place that was spam free and "protected".

The irony is... this forum is as wide open and unprotected as the old Usenet Newsgroups were.....and the only solution to control things is to require people to register and to set up moderaters and to moderate the postings. Unless this is done....this forum will continue to go downhill.

MK

In reply to Message (26144) Idea Idea to prevent the spam! To Nigel!

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com wx Mon 04/12/06 14:19:39 GMT

Hi Nigel

As thse spams are created by spambot programmes, what about the addition of a little tick box?

A little box you have to tick to prove you are human, certainly easier than creating accounts etc, if you could get the code to alter slightly and change the code location of the tick box, it would confuse the spybot!

All the people here would have to do is click a little box that says "I am human", everytime they post, without clicking it, the post does not get made!  Although the feedback to the generator could say that it is, if you know what i mean?

Thanks

Leon

Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]