MyWetloook

Message # 26101

Subject: Happy Conquering the Hotel Pool

Date: Fri 01/12/06 21:51:43 GMT

Name: Mark us

Email: jtsmark@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Just got back from a business trip to Atlanta. The evening I arrived in Atlanta I was exited to learn that the hotel had an indoor lap pool and I wasted no time to check it out. It was so tempting to just jump in right there, but I was too chicken to do that. Instead I decided to go for a run in the gym. On my way over this random idea popped into my head – how about a little wetlook variant of Russian roulette? I decided to stop my elapsed running time every 5 minutes. If the milliseconds ended in “9” (odds are 10%) I would have to go straight over to the pool, put on jeans and T-shirt and jump in – no excuses. This made for a pretty spicy run. I awaited the 5 minute checkpoints with mixed feelings and excitement, dodging the magic “9” time after time. Interestingly by the end of my run I had grown quite comfortable with the idea of a little public clothed swim. So I simply put on my clothes and walked back over to the pool. Nobody was around, I stood at the edge of the water, took a deep breath and just jumped. What a rush. I then started some lap swimming since I figured that’s what one does in a lap pool :-). I was pretty sure the hotel would have security cameras and was wondering if somebody would come to kick me out. Had the usual story ready “running a marathon… resistance training…etc.” (actually not too much of a lie – I will be running the California International Marathon on Sunday – wish me luck). I enjoyed every second – with every lap I felt more comfortable and apparently nobody cared about what I was doing. Eventually closing time came up and I got out – reluctantly. On night two and three I was ready for more – and for some additional fun I added a long sleeve T-shirt. On night three a few people popped in for the first time including a security guard and an attendant. They couldn’t care less. A hotel stay to remember – and I now know based on what amenities I will pick my next hotel… I would love to hear from others about their hotel pool experiences.

Mark

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]