minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 07:12:33 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 261.5

Subject: Bouncing Wow! Slow and sensual, I loved this video!

Date: Sat 28/09/02 00:22:03 GMT

Name: Betsy Wetsy us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks for this great wetlook sequence! Nice and slow with the camera lovingly viewing the fun from all angles, never hurrying along.  It was mind boggling to see these nicely dressed women finally rolling around in the tub, at the end with their "bottoms up".  What a great gift!  Thanks!
In reply to Message (261) Film/AVI another "free" videostream posted

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 27/09/02 05:19:18 GMT

A request was made for a scene with pantyhose...so here is something with 2 girls in dresses & pantyhose that I shot while we were in a house we rented for some shoots.

Yeah...I know....it's a bathroom scene...and we all know that bathtub videos are considered passe and boring these days (cos most folks want outdoor location scenes). However, you can make bathroom scenes a tad more interesting if you introduce a little script or scenario into it. There needs to be a "reason" for the girls to get wet...plus a little tease never hurts too (hence the somewhat pedantic, slow and gratuitous way the girls enter the spa bath).

This ain't Shakespeare. All you need is a simple plot (no matter how silly or moronic it may seem) plus a couple of fun loving girls, and you can make a bathroom scene that people may be able to watch without falling asleep.

See "The Realtor" link on the free video samples page.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]