minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 12:56:06 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 26073.1

Subject: Note great stories, thanks for sharing!

Date: Thu 30/11/06 15:17:32 GMT

Name: dr0 us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The two girls with the plastic and the towels must have planned for a clothed swim that day! And I remember when the girls used to wear the nice taller socks and spend tons of time making sure they looked just right back then....now they all wear those socks that make it so you can't tell that they're even wearing any socks at all!  booooo!!!
In reply to Message (26073) Dancing 4 New Short Stories

By Anonymous - uu Thu 30/11/06 09:36:13 GMT

Written:  Nov. 2006

By: wcitp (wcitp@yahoo.com)

Here are a few short TRUE stories of wetlook I have witnessed over the years from a male perspective. Enjoy!

Part 1:  My First Public Wetlook Sighting

This took place  in the early 1990's. When I was about 13 or so I went on a canoeing trip at a local river. To the best of my memory this was the first time I saw someone else get their clothes wet other than on TV.

We had been canoeing for hours on a hot, dry summer day.  I had already seen numerous people swimming, rafting and canoeing while wearing swimsuits and old tennis shoes. A few wore t-shirts and shorts with tennis shoes. I even saw one couple wearing t-shirts, shorts, shoes and socks while floating on rafts with their feet hanging in the water the whole time. I wore t-shirt, shorts, white crew socks, and tennis shoes that day.

When we stopped on the bank to eat lunch I stayed out of the water when I got out because I didn’t want to seem like I was trying to get wet. After a while I got the idea to put on my dive boots that were packed with my snorkel gear. I Took my tennis shoes off and put my dive boots on with my socks still on. I then started wading around water up to my knees. My socks were still visible sticking out of the top of the boots and scrunched down but no one said anything about it. When we got ready to get back in the canoe I took off the dive boots and put my dry tennis shoes back on over my wet socks. We got back in the canoe and I was at the back of mine where no one ahead of me in my group could see me so I started putting my feet over the side and in the water soaking my tennis shoes and socks.

Some time later we stopped on the bank again to rest. I decided to go for a swim. Since we had already seen so many people swimming in their clothes and nothing was said about it, I decided to also. I got my dive mask and snorkel and wading into the river with all my clothes on, even my shoes and socks. While I was swimming I saw several other people float by on rafts wearing clothes similar to mine.

While I was swimming I caught a glimpse of a couple out of the corner of my eye. They looked to be in their teens or early 20's. They were wading in the river along the bank with water up their thighs. I don’t remember what the guy was wearing but the girl was wearing a black sweatshirt with a white t-shirts under it, very tight full length blue jeans, black tennis shoes, and a pair of black then and a pair white slouch socks worn over the legs of her jeans and scrunched down (keep in mind this was the early 1990's). I couldn’t believe she was wearing all of those clothes in the middle of the summer, in the river, and in front of everyone. As they got closer I could tell that all of their clothes were already wet so they had been swimming already and were getting out near out boats. I was amazed. That outfit she wore had a permanent effect on my taste for wetlook.

Part 2   SCUBA Class

Shortly after the canoe trip I enrolled in a SCUBA class. Several of our adult students (male and female) wore t-shirts everyday in the pool. The colors always varied. I never understood why they wore them because it was an indoor heated pool. Also, one of the female instructors always wore a black dive suit with full length legs and sleeves. Again, I never understood why but the cool thing was that whatever socks she had on that day (which were always long thick white slouch socks) she would put them back on after putting on her dive suit. Then she would pull her socks over the legs of her suit, put on her dive boots and gear, then get in the pool. You could always see her socks sticking out from the tops of her boots.

One day she came into the poll area wearing her dive suit bit she was carrying her dive boots and socks in her hands. She sat down in a pool-side chair and put her socks on pulling them all the way up to her knees (of course over her dive suit legs) and then carefully and thoughtfully started slouching them down to make them look “just right”. They were now about a third of the way up her legs with a bunch of rolls that slouch socks make. She then walked around on the soaked tile floor for 20 to 30 minutes, soaking the bottoms of her socks before she put her dive boots on over them and walked into the pool.

The day we took our test in the lake she wore the exact same outfit except she wore purple slouch socks instead of white.

Part 3   First Sighting At The Lake (1998)

When I was in my early 20's I went to the lake with some friends to go swimming. We went to an area reserved for swimming only so no boats would be in the way. It must have been at least 100 degrees that day. When we arrived, there were easily 200 to 300 people there. We decided to walk past most of the people where there was a slightly less crowded area. As we walked by, I noticed a teenaged girl standing hip deep in the water wearing a white t-shirt and long, dark blue jeans. She had been swimming already because she was already completely soaked. I couldn’t see if she wearing shoes or socks because the water was too murky that deep. Unfortunately my friends wanted to keep walking to the less crowded area so I never saw her again.

Part 4   Second Sighting At The Lake (1998)

Later that year I walked down to another swimming area at the same lake late in the season when the weather was cooling down.  I was the only one there. The water level was extremely high. The whole swimming area was under water and the water line came right up to the cable barrier at the edge of the parking lot.

I was about to leave when a small car pulled in at and parked at the end of the lot. I noticed to females were in the car (probably in their early 20's). They sat in the car for a few minutes like they were waiting on some one or trying to figure out what they wanted to do. I just walked around throwing sticks and rocks into the lake.

Suddenly I heard the car door open and saw a nice looking, slim blonde and a brunette get out. The brunette was wearing a grey t-shirt, light colored blue jeans that flared at the bottom and black beach sandals. The blonde wore a long sleeve white t-shirt with some sort of design on it, flared jeans that were designed to looked like they were sewn together from several dozen patches of denim of all different shades, and black beach sandals. Both girls’ jeans were very tight around their thighs and butts even though they flared out at the bottom.

The blonde opened the back seat and got out 2 black nylon windbreaker style jackets. She put on one that looked like Adidas because it had 3 white stripes down the sides. The brunette put on one that was solid black. Both jackets were lined on the inside in white. I thought they were going to go for a walk until the blonde then got 2 beach towels out of the car. I could only imagine what was next. Both girls started to walk away from where I was. They left the swimming area and went behind some brush so I could not see them. I thought they were going to have some lesbian sex because you could not get in the lake where they were because the water level was up into some thick brush. I was disappointed because I could not get anywhere to see what was happening.

About 5 minutes later the girls came back to the car (still dry). They put their towels on the hood and sat side by side on the cable barrier with their feet hanging inches over the water. They continued to talk, giggle, and smile at each other as they had done the whole time. Suddenly the blonde started rolling up the legs of her jeans. I thought to myself  “this is about to get real interesting”. Still wearing her sandals, she slid off the cable and waded into the cold water. She was only about calf deep at first but then went too deep and got the cuffs of her jeans wet. She sat back down on the cable and unrolled her jeans which were now wet from the knees down. She waded back out into the water, this time up to her waist. She motioned for the brunette to come in the water and without hesitation, she did. Both were now in the lake up to their waists wearing their sandals, jeans, shirts, and jackets. They started splashing and flicking water with their hands but only got their tops and jackets a little wet. They came out of the water and examined their clothes, looking at each other jeans. They then went back into the water and the water got up to their breasts this time, soaking most of their shirts ans jackets. Both girls then dipped down deep enough several times to soak the rest of their shirts and jackets.

They came out again, examined each others clothes, and took off their jackets and laid them in the trunk of the car. They got their towels and dried their clothed bodies as if they were naked. The blonde then got 2 big pieces of clear plastic sheeting out of the trunk and placed them over the front seats.  I was close enough by now to over hear one of them say “your mom is gonna kill us” followed by more giggles. They got in their car and drove away. As they past me they even waved. Almost as if they were saying hope you enjoyed the show.

My opinion is that these girls had planned to get wet while they were there. While else would they have brought towels and plastic for the seats. How amazing.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.085 seconds to generate ]