minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 16:46:57 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 260.3.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Did a web search for Kristy-Jean Perrell..check out the email address!

Date: Fri 27/09/02 12:50:22 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I don't know anything about this person or the controversy behind it....but if you read the supposed bio that JW found...a few things don't seem to gel very well....i.e.

1) No movie critic I have ever heard of has ever considered Vanishing Point to be a landmark film as far as car chases. The the only 2 films considered to be landmarks for car chases were BULLIT in 1968 and THE FRENCH CONNECTION in 1972. If you are talking about movies where the entire film is devoted to a car chase...there is ONLY 1 film that stands as the landmark film of that nature...and thats the debut film Stephen Spielberg made called DUEL...about the truck that is constantly chasing Dennis Weaver. There is no other film that comes close to that film. Vanishing Point is more of a pre-quel to the tv series "the Dukes of Hazzard"...ha ha.

2) The one thing that all fetishists have in common...is that they are obsessive about their interests. A person who is fetishist and also happens to be a skilled film maker or writer...would tend to make films based on their personal interests. E.G. Russ Meyer was obsessed about women with big breasts...and so every movie he ever made...featured women with big breasts. If this person is really a wetlook fan, then surely they would have put their writing or film making skills to good use and incorporated those interests into his or her films....so why write about cars and not about wet women.

Alfred Hitchcock was obsessed about blondes and death, Ed Wood had a fetish for sweaters...and all these elements are in their movies. I somehow doubt that a "macho" subject such as car chases...would be something that a transgender person would want to write about. I would be more inclined to believe this bio if they had claimed they wrote "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert"...or wrote a film about interior designers and hairdressers....but not car chase stuff.

Whatever....btw, one of our camera crew we work with is currently employed working on the 2nd unit crew that is filming the sequel to THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS II...now being shot in Miami. He tells me the staging for this film is astounding....about 40 Mack Trucks full of equipments and cars and 5 city blocks being shut down for the filming.

This person has already missed the boat. There is no point in making a sequel to Vanishing Point anyway. Nobody even goes to see a geriatric 007, Pierce Brosnan in car chase action films these days. The kids today want to see a more hip and younger car chase movie...i.e. like Triple XXX (not old fogey James Bond). Car chase films with old guys in them do not do well at the box office. Sly Stallone and Burt Reynolds released their formula 1 car racing movie DRIVEN last year...and the public laughed and joking called the movie "Grand Pa Prix".

Of course there is an old joke of what to tell a Hermaphrodite to do...and I will refrain from saying it....ha ha

In reply to Message (260.3) Hello Re: Did a web search for Kristy-Jean Perrell..check out the email address!

By JW - gb Fri 27/09/02 11:01:29 GMT

See

http://moneycentral.communities.msn.com/SKIRTANDTHEBADGE

or

http://groups.msn.com/SKIRTANDTHEBADGE

where you'll find this...

"Kristy-Jean Perrell was born a true Hermaphrodite female over a half century ago being left in the back row of a Montreal, Quebec Catholic Church. To this day she has never know who her true parents are. Back in that period of time little was known as to what it was like being Hermaphrodite, but it never dampered her strive for a successful and heathy life. (To this day there is only a small population of Hermaphrodites in the world at 0.7%)

Raised as a female, she first attended All Hallows Institure in Montreal, a Catholic institution, where she grew up as a child and attended elementory school for eight years. Being raised by a guardian, Kristy went on to Jon LeFeatte high school, Montreal, where she excelled to 13th place in her class of 367 on  Graduation Day obtaining a scholarship to Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey, an all male college at that time. (It has since become co-ed after her Graduation)  It was not easy for her being the only female-sort on campus since many of the student body thought she to be Transgender, but she obtained a Batchlors Degree in Psychology and was also a member of the Rutgers varsity baseball team during her entire four years a the University. ( 202 Games - 1019 At Bats - 213 Hits- 29 HR - .211 Ave.) What was so astonishing in her game was that she never errored in the field of play obtaining an award and recognition. Being Hermaphrodite gave her the strength and fortitude of a male, but she is one of a few to give birth, doing so on February 13, 1969 to a daughter name Sandra-Lynn (now 33) during her junior year at the University. During her senior year, Kristy needed one elective (one more course) for graduation. To obtain something easy she attended a creative writing class and this is what changed her life. During that class she need to, learn how, and write a movie screenplay. Not a simple challenge she thought, but in doing so created the ultimate car chase movie of all time "VANISHING POINT", using the pen name Guillermo Cane. During that time period, Steve McQueen's "BULLETT" was a favorite of Kristy.  She loved to watch the 8 minute car chase, wondering what it would be like to have the entire story be one great big chase. To this day "VANISHING POINT" is one of Hollywoods BIGGEST cult classics.

After graduation, while raising her daughter, Kristy had a 14 year psychology practice, also owner of a sales marketing business in Colorado Springs, Colorado called MARKETING SERVICES of COLORADO for over 16 years.

Today, at the age of 53, she is back in the writing limelight with SKIRT AND THE BADGE  and has also written another screenplay "HER TURN AT BAT' a script she hopes to sell later on this year. She also has plans on writing "VANISHING POINT 2...35 YEARS LATER"...this time using a proto-type, modified 2003 FORD 49 Custom.

If you would like to contact Kristy-Jean personally, for any reason, her personal e-mail is  (hermaphrodite_girl@hotmail.com)"

In reply to Message (260) Read This Did a web search for Kristy-Jean Perrell..check out the email address!

By Getwet - us Fri 27/09/02 05:16:18 GMT

KRISTY-JEAN PERRELL - 07/08/00 20:29:53

My Email:shemale9@hotmail.com

What did you like?: writing screenplays

What did you dislike?: REJECTION

How did you find us?: Surfing the web

Comments:

LET'S GET TOGETHER A MAKE A MOVIE! Since I am the writer of VANISHING POINT (1971) I CAN MAKE YOU FAMOUS

Did a Google search with this name and looky at this. The e-mail address is: shemale. Yep, another pathetic guy posing as a woman. A few other interesting tidbits through a Goggle search. One site with a possible pic of the guy.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]