Wetlook-Online

Message # 25957

Subject: Happy Happy Thanxgiving.....

Date: Thu 23/11/06 13:10:11 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
...To all my fellow Americans, and to everyone else around the world for whatever y'all are celebrating Happy For the midweek LL update, features Billie Jae in a midnight swim in a tellow top and no bra and jeans. Tongue And FYI regarding my site, the site is currently being totally rewritten in php and will be database driven Happy the completion should be in 2 more weeks, thus the lack of any updates till then except for adding to the freebies page. As some of u that are close to me, Updating the site has been taking a toll on my health for the last 3 months, as it has always been done by hand, and consequently the motivation has not been there Depressed But after the change over, it should be smooth sailing as far as updating, and that the updates will be more frequent. And, most importantly, will take a lot of the stress off of me, and make my aging body and mind a bit more healthier, lol. Also, I would like to thank all u fellow wetlookers for existing for me for the last 5 years. Getting into the wetlook business was the best thing that has ever happened to me. Also I am thankful; to Graham, Kev, Ray,Messy April (Diane), MK, Leon, and a handful of others for inspiring me and helping me with the websites and other insites to the wetlook industry. And a great big thanx to Telcontar who is doing the whole redo of my site, for free, cuz he luvs me?!? hehe. If u guys ever go thru the minx archives and look at the very first page, I t really sends chills up my spine as I was a relatively  newcomer.

Happy Thanxgiving wir Peace Man  

Ohh, and heres some samples of BJ:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]