MyWetloook

Message # 25937.4

Subject: Hello Re: wetlook actresses

Date: Wed 22/11/06 17:59:50 GMT

Name: Waterspaniel us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Stephanie Zimbalist ("Remington Steele") and Stefanie Powers ("The Girl from U.N.C.L.E.") might well hold the record for number of wet scenes, but I'm not sure they're the best looking. There's Ann-Margret, still a looker at 65, with wet scenes in no less than 5 movies, and messy scenes in at least 2 more. Then there are the flash in the pan actresses who made the rounds of the TV series for awhile, had their share of wet scenes, then disappeared - like Melinda (Mindy) Naud in the early Eighties, who had wet scenes on "The Love Boat", the short lived series "Operation Petticoat", and "Fantasy Island" (that clip is currently on thewambank). She was a real looker, here's the only pic of her I could find:

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/photopost/data/732/24288operation_petticoat1.jpg

Cindy Morgan was another such actress, with a couple of nice wet scenes in "Bring "Em Back Alive" and, I believe, "The Fall Guy" TV series. The Bring "Em Back Alive" clip is on thewambank, and I think "The Fall Guy" clip is also, although she might not be identified in that one, she's wearing a green dress. Here's a pic of Cindy:

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/0604563/HH/0604563/untitled.jpg.html?path=pgallery&path_key=Morgan,%20Cindy (hope the links work)

In reply to Message (25937) Hello wetlook actresses

By Brian - gb Wed 22/11/06 08:12:51 GMT

Come on I have tried before to get the definitive list of the actresses who seem to enjoy wetlook most and who look the best. It is just that i might have missed some scenes and you lot are so knowledgeable.

Best looking actresses who have been swimming fully clothed in more than one film =

Sharon Tate,

Ursula Andress,

Bo Derek.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.086 seconds to generate ]