minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 15:40:32 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 25876.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: OT Singapore has a $10000 bill!

Date: Sun 19/11/06 08:14:36 GMT

Name: MK us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

In Singapore....you need some big notes cos some things are VERY expensive over there. Just as one example...when I was last living there in 1991...I had a company car and lived in an 3 bedroon luxury apartment near Orchard Road that my company paid for. All I had to drive was a simple Toyota Corolla...which costs $16,000 in the USA...but that same car costs US$75,000 in Singapore (they place a 400% tax on all cars....cos they want to restict the number of cars being used on such a small island). And my apartment was nothing special...just a typical 3 bedroom apartment you can rent for $1000 a month in Florida....but my apartment in Singapore cost US$15,000 per month in rent.

In Singapore...the shopping is very cheap (though you can get electronics at much better prices if you go to Hong Kong)....but actually LIVING in Singapore is as expensive as Tokyo.

mk

In reply to Message (25876.2) Info OT Singapore has a $10000 bill!

By Desert Hawk - us Sat 18/11/06 21:37:39 GMT

Singapore has a ten thousand dollar bill in circulation.  It is the largest bill anywhere in the world.  It is worth approx. $6200 US.  Kinda makes the 500 euro note seem puny.  If I ever get rich I am going to get a Singapore $10000 bill.  If I get really rich I will get an uncut press sheet of them and frame it and hang it on my wall, next to a "Big Phil" Austrian 1000 troy ounce 100000 euro gold coin!  I like to dream big.  Until then I will have to be content with my 500 euro bill.
In reply to Message (25876) Question Singapore wetlook?

By Russ - russ@russ.net uu Sat 18/11/06 13:18:48 GMT

I'm going to Singapore in a few weeks.  Anyone know of any good wetlook spots?

My last trip to Leeds England wasn't too fruitful since it was fairly cool, but it was rainy season so I got to see a few ladies running around in the rain in their Uggs :)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]