WetlookPro

Message # 25876.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Singapore wetlook?

Date: Sat 18/11/06 19:08:03 GMT

Name: Russ uu

Email: russ@russ.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks for all the info.  I'll be there on business so will only have from 5pm-10pm each day to play.  I'm staying on Orchard Rd in the Orchard Parade Hotel, I guess it's about 13 miles from Changi Airport.  Did you like it there?  I'm looking forward to it, never been that far away before.
In reply to Message (25876.1) Hello Re: Singapore wetlook?

By MK - us Sat 18/11/06 16:00:55 GMT

Yeah....I spent 2 years living in Singapore in the early 90's, and went there on numerous business trips in the 1980's too.

The best place to go are the beach areas along the main road to Changi Airport. You can find loads to see at the beach spots  there.

Also...for a nice day trip...take the cable car to Sentosa Island (a mere half a mile ride)...and you can have a good time at the beach spots there too.

There are several waterparks....but those are a waste of time...and there are no wetlook shows or city fountains that I ever saw there....but I have not been there for over 12 years...and many new buildings pop up every week over there....so I am sure my infos are 10 years out of date and you might find some new things there. The beaches are about the best thing to visit. Also...if you want to take a 2-3 day trip....drive across to Malaysia and up the east coast beaches...those are very scenic places.

MK

In reply to Message (25876) Question Singapore wetlook?

By Russ - russ@russ.net uu Sat 18/11/06 13:18:48 GMT

I'm going to Singapore in a few weeks.  Anyone know of any good wetlook spots?

My last trip to Leeds England wasn't too fruitful since it was fairly cool, but it was rainy season so I got to see a few ladies running around in the rain in their Uggs :)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]