minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 22:41:54 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 25853.1.1.2.2

Subject: Exclamation Re: Join Wetclothingcouples with PayPal?

Date: Fri 17/11/06 22:57:53 GMT

Name: John us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I guess I'm lucky in that I was able to take Paypal off my site before they shut down my account.   

This is a very important issue, and I hope someone can get a determination from Paypal as to whether wetlook should be permitted as long as no sex or nudity is involved.    A lot of sites that don't allow sexually oriented material (YouTube for example) have lots of wetlook.    Here it depends on who's watching--an innocent swim in jeans to one person would be sexually arrousing to another.

Not using Paypal on my site REALLY hurts sales.   I hope someone can get an definitive answer from Paypal on this issue.

In reply to Message (25853.1.1.2) Question Re: Join Wetclothingcouples with PayPal?

By WetNoise - wetnoise@googlemail.com gb Fri 17/11/06 09:58:37 GMT

I'm really confused about PayPal's attitude to wetlook sites.  Their user agreement states:

----------------------

You may not use PayPal in the purchase or sale of, or receipt of donations for, any obscene or sexually oriented goods or services.

In determining what goods or services are prohibited under the Mature Audiences Policy, PayPal will consider some or all of the following factors:

* Whether the work depicts or describes, in a patently offensive way, sexual conduct.

* Representations or descriptions of intercourse, masturbation, excretory functions, or lewd exhibition of the genitals.

* Dominant theme of the material or website.

* Literary, artistic, political, or scientific value.

* Safety and protection of its customers, both buyers and sellers.

* Medical or educational usage of the product or service.

Any sexually oriented goods or services involving minors, or made to appear to involve minors, will automatically be treated as violations of the Mature Audiences Policy.

PayPal will not include sexual preferences or viewpoints as a factor in determining what goods or services are prohibited under the Mature Audiences Policy.

-------------------------

Can some of the webmasters who have fallen foul of PayPal's censors shed any light on how PayPal decide what's unacceptable?  Is it a blanket ban on all sites that feature girls in wet clothes, regardless of how tame the pictures are?  Or is there some invisible line that websites have to cross before becoming unacceptable - braless pics, for example, could possibly be considered "sexually oriented" if nipples are prominently on display.

The phrase "PayPal will not include sexual preferences or viewpoints as a factor in determining what goods or services are prohibited" would suggest to me that if all models on the site are fully clothed at all times - including underwear - then there shouldn't be a problem.  There are so many different fetishes that just about any website featuring pictures of anyone doing anything could be "sexually oriented" towards somebody!

Any thoughts?

In reply to Message (25853.1.1) Warning! Re: Join Wetclothingcouples with PayPal?

By Graham (Styx) - gb Fri 17/11/06 09:03:16 GMT

I would not recommend it. PayPal will find your site and close down your account.
In reply to Message (25853.1) Hello Re: Join Wetclothingcouples with PayPal?

By Erik Elsas-Wetclothingcouples - nl Fri 17/11/06 07:22:21 GMT

I will ask my webmaster, whether payment by Paypal is possible at this moment....
In reply to Message (25853) Hello Join Wetclothingcouples with PayPal?

By Nephentes alata - wet-mystika@web.de uu Fri 17/11/06 06:02:25 GMT

Hi, how to join Wetclothingcouples with PayPal. First the site is in dutch. Second: I get a failuremessage when I go on the (i think  so by logical thinking) buy-button. Can someone help me, cause on the site I could not find a contact-link?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.106 seconds to generate ]