MyWetloook

Message # 25823

Subject: Hello Charity Dunkings

Date: Wed 15/11/06 02:44:29 GMT

Name: BornAgainWet gb

Email: sarahgretchenjones@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
When I was at college I was always up for a charity dunking when our "rag week" came round, and one way we always upped the money we got out of people in donations was people was doing it in costume: strangely people seemed to want to pay more to watch that! In my second year I managed to raise about a thousand pounds by getting dunked in a "Victorian" type costume, complete with boots, stockings, petticoats, a really long and big skirt, a frilly shirt with frilly cuffs, a smart jacket, a hat (I know that sounds a bit pointless, and it did come off as soon as I fell in, but, hey it added to the effect), and even a parasol. It was really great fun with everyone cheering me on and various blokes eagerly vying to pull the lever to drop me into the dunk tank, and there was a really cool feeling as I fell into the water and my skirt and petticoats all billowed up in the water. Although I got dunked a few more times wet and posed in the water for some photos, when I got out the totally drenched costume was SO heavy and water was pouring everywhere! Wonderful!

The previous year I did two dunkings: one in a school uniform, and another in a military uniform (extra tight!), and in my final year, of course, I did the whole ball dress dunking complete with make up and special hairdo, as well as shoes and even a handbag. But although the dress looked really pretty (and felt even better wet!) I think it might have been theatre surplus (or so I was told), so not much money got wasted. But the contrast between being all prim and proper and being helped "gentlemanly" onto the stool and looking elegant and then falling into the water and coming up like a drowned rat with my hairdo all messed up was just so funny I just couldn't stop laughing! I laughed even more when I saw the video that someone filmed on their camera phone!

Sarah

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]