minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 22:09:00 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 25809.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: When are clips stolen?

Date: Tue 14/11/06 22:04:35 GMT

Name: Rod and Elizabeth us

Email: rod@wetkernwife.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well, technically, any broadcast, re-broadcast, or "public exhibition" of copyrighted material is illegal. When the staff of a restaurant sings the traditional Happy Birthday song to you, most likely it's illegal unless they paid rights to BMI/ASCAP. That is a copyrighted song. If you go into your dentist's office and they're playing CD's on their internal stereo, that's illegal, techincally. That's a public exhibition. For you to download any copyrighted material and put it up on another website or to use copyrighted music is a production, that's illegal unless you pay synchronization rights.

Basically any copyrighted material of any length, unless it's part of a song less than seven measures, is illegal for you to repost in any form, or matter. That doesn't mean that it isn't done. There are wetlook producers that use copyrighted music in their videos but they'd be the first to scream if someone copied one of their videos and sold it.

The law is very clear, technically, however it's regularly bent quite a bit.

In reply to Message (25809.1) Hello Re: When are clips stolen?

By Desert Hawk - us Tue 14/11/06 17:17:12 GMT

Using "brief excerpts" from tv shows (or any copyrighted material) is generally considered "fair use".  Using the entire program or a significant portion of it is generally considered piracy.  
In reply to Message (25809) Question When are clips stolen?

By Frank (the noname) - eu Tue 14/11/06 05:23:39 GMT

Hi folks,

I have one serious question referring to some discussions around wambank and similar topics about "stolen" material, especially when it's found "publical" released like on tv. So - when actually is stuff stolen, when not? Some examples:

a) I record some TV-stuff like the wet-jeans scene from "Invasion" and share it via my website, rapidshare, wambank, etc. Off course, I'm not Hollywood. I don't owe the Copyright. Q: Stolen or not?

b) I find this stuff on some websites, rapidshare, wambank or somewhere else and download it. Again, I'm not the Copyright-holder. Q: Am I a thief?

c) I try to post some kind of stuff I found on b) elsewhere - whom did I steal something? A? B? Both? None? Perhaps it's created under CC-licences, perhaps not - how do I know?

Actually confused,

Frank

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.115 seconds to generate ]