minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 10:08:47 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 25809.1

Subject: Hello Re: When are clips stolen?

Date: Tue 14/11/06 17:17:12 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Using "brief excerpts" from tv shows (or any copyrighted material) is generally considered "fair use".  Using the entire program or a significant portion of it is generally considered piracy.  
In reply to Message (25809) Question When are clips stolen?

By Frank (the noname) - eu Tue 14/11/06 05:23:39 GMT

Hi folks,

I have one serious question referring to some discussions around wambank and similar topics about "stolen" material, especially when it's found "publical" released like on tv. So - when actually is stuff stolen, when not? Some examples:

a) I record some TV-stuff like the wet-jeans scene from "Invasion" and share it via my website, rapidshare, wambank, etc. Off course, I'm not Hollywood. I don't owe the Copyright. Q: Stolen or not?

b) I find this stuff on some websites, rapidshare, wambank or somewhere else and download it. Again, I'm not the Copyright-holder. Q: Am I a thief?

c) I try to post some kind of stuff I found on b) elsewhere - whom did I steal something? A? B? Both? None? Perhaps it's created under CC-licences, perhaps not - how do I know?

Actually confused,

Frank

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.049 seconds to generate ]