Wetlook-Online

Message # 25798.4.1

Subject: Hello to youngwetfan... and other guys out there

Date: Tue 14/11/06 08:10:44 GMT

Name: TheWAMbank manager us

Email: manager@thewambank.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi youngwetfan, yes I know that sometimes people make mistakes... so apologies accepted.

PLEASE guys tell us whatever you feel and via private e-mails not on open forums because we will always defend theWAMbank's name as much as we can. Because we are human we will act like humans too and get upset and then we make things we might regret at a later point.

It's not an easy decision to ban a member and we do not want to make this kind of things at all.

Some clips are lower quality. Well yes that is a fact but we always think that somebody put effort and energy and time to capture and to edit and then to upload that lower quality clip. Of course we have standards and tell sometime the user to re upload the video (when is too dark or pixelated) but we also think that even if the clip is not DVD sharp quality or higher quality we let the clip uploaded on the bank and the uploader get the credits to watch the videos he want. I mean that video will not be watched by many people because it is a low quality video BUT we encourage the guy who uploaded to contribute and share with others the clips he can capture from the TV.

We know that those clips who are lower quality will not sell probably at all BUT the wambank is not about sales but about sharing.

I hope all the members from thie community will one day understand this.

Best regards,

TheWAMbank manager

In reply to Message (25798.4) Sad Re: Fuck the wambank

By youngwetfan - de Tue 14/11/06 05:27:47 GMT

ok, I want to excuse my language on the forum and the choice of words about the wambank, but late night I was very angry about all the tings happened with my video-postings and downloading vids from the site and so on.My membership was cancelled, so it's over for me. Of course it is a great offer for all who have own videos, so I'm now conviced it will find a lot of friends. But some clips are really bad quality...At least,nevertheless, I want to thankyou  the wambank for giving me the chance to download this great video from the german vj Mirjam Weichselbraun. Really: I'm sorry about my unreasonable language and the offence against Tom from achtung.ws and the wambankmanager.From now I'm trying again to find pics or vids on the "free internet" and put them onto this forum....I`ve got my lesson about my way of acting on the intenet, which should better be friendly and respectful. Thank you for reading this and I hope you can forgive me...ywf
In reply to Message (25798) Thumbs Down Fuck the wambank

By youngwetfan - de Mon 13/11/06 15:59:42 GMT

They are fucking nerds. No way to share easily videos, restricted regulations about copyrights or something like this, horrible download system and no fair credit-rating. Quality isn't important, and so on....here some reasons why they do not upload my videos:

-We are sorry to inform you that the video you uploaded "Milkbath/ Sarah Kuttner wet nipples" (Film.wmv) did not meet our content rules.

Reason: This is a recycled clip - this has a Divx logo but is not an original Divx file. (blablabla)

-or they say it's been stolen from another producer, but hey: if they don`t want to get other videos for they work, why not uploading them? (e.g. the videos of achtung.ws/wetlook....this site doesn't exist anymore, so whats wrong with this videos?

"We are really sorry for the inconvenience but we hope to see more uploads by you"---- never ever....

greetings, ywf

P.S. I've cancelled my membership

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]