WetlookPro

Message # 25782.4

Subject: Hello Re: What is wetlook?

Date: Sun 12/11/06 22:34:59 GMT

Name: Densink uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
What a lucky fellow you are...And what a lovely creature of pure delite your wife is...I could have only wished my X would have been so adventurous...Poor woman, she was so afraid of so much, I still love her but I do not miss her - isn't that strange.

You had better be good to your wonderful wife, it is very hard to find beauty and adventure at the same time. This is truly the abundance of life that God promissed us and wants us to have. Thank you for sharing your adventure with us all...God bless you both. See you both in paridise.

Oh, and when I die, I want to be baried at sea, or pour the grave up with water, the very stuff of life. As Gods very first comandment to Adam and Eve - be fruitful and multiply...You two are among the best of his fruit...

In reply to Message (25782) Crown What is wetlook?

By Wet Balkanic Subject - wetlook@abv.bg eu Sun 12/11/06 15:40:02 GMT

Yesterday we went to the home of some old friends of my wife. They talked about strange sexual fetishes too. I mentioned about wetlook fetish. They have never heard about it. I said that my wife has 50+ wetlook photosessions. They wanted to see some photos, but there were no photos with us. Someone said as a joke "why dont you show it right now?", and - it was a big surpries for me - my wife accepted. I have always my camera with me...

Sorry for my bad English...

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/555516173axMiQf

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.040 seconds to generate ]