Wetlook-Online

Message # 25722.2.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: few pictures from wetrom

Date: Fri 10/11/06 08:01:40 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM ro

Email: EuroWAM TEAM@beingwet.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi MaK I did see the picture and I know what you mean...

The comparsion with the poser in your room it's interesting too....

Thank you for the comment.

Cheers,

EuroWAM TEAM

In reply to Message (25722.2.1.1) Talking Re: few pictures from wetrom

By MaK - dk Fri 10/11/06 06:03:04 GMT

Thanks EuroWAM TEAM that you regard my comments as constructive criticism. It was meant that way.

I know that many people do not care for photographical quality as long as the girl on the picture is wet and if you only want to please this group you can do anything. However, if you want to create world-class photography and appeal to other customers also, you need to take more steps. Try to visit this link:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/photographer_list.cfm?P_ID=4123

Scroll down to lingerie and look in the right column for the picture "Paula by candle light". This picture is absolute world class. There is simply so much story in this picture that many photographers can learn a lot from this. It tells a story about a girl, who has dressed up for a romantic time in the bath - alone or together with a friend. She is not naked, because she knows that some cloth will underline her beautiful body. Isn't that what wetlook is about? But then look in the background to the left. A TV-set! I know that Americans cannot live without a TV-set in every room, but it do not fit into the story the picture wants to tell, so even world class photographers also forgets the simple rule now and then. He could easily have covered it with a curtain.

To me a pool is just a (bad) replacement for the nature. It is an easy and convenient place to shoot wetlook pictures, but it is very difficult to create real high quality pictures in the pool although it can be done. Just look at the logo picture of wetlookpro with the girl in the pink top playing with the water! What do you want to tell the observer by leaving the buckers where they are? Nobody knows your pool so nobody will miss them if they were not there. In my bedroom I have a big wetlook poster with a real world-class picture. I have looked at this picture every day for approximately 20 years without getting tired of this. Could you do the same with your pool pictures? This tells the difference between quality and quantity! A picture has to tell you something if it should not just be one out of thousands - as any other art. I would rather be a member of a wetlook site, which gave me 10 world-class pictures per year than thousands, which just fill up on my hard disk and newer are shown.

In reply to Message (25722.2.1) Hello Re: few pictures from wetrom

By EuroWAM TEAM - EuroWAM TEAM@beingwet.com ro Thu 09/11/06 23:46:07 GMT

Actually Mak have right from his point of view. We could easyly take all the extra things out from the pool before we shoot the clip to create an ideal place to shoot the vid. But that is not what I wanted. I always leave the pool as it is (except sometimes I put the white shield in the background)

I think like this is more natural....

So this is kind of a situation where everybody has right from his personal point of view.

The real question would be. What is better a fixed and prepared scene before the shootings or a natural scene where you keep the original background and let the girl get wet how she like....

Cheers and thanks for the replies guys,

EuroWAM TEAM

In reply to Message (25722.2) Thumbs Up Re: few pictures from wetrom

By trainman - us Thu 09/11/06 14:12:50 GMT

Great photos.  Ignore the buckets in the face comment.  I did not see them until it was brought to my attention.  I have seen worse backgrounds in some pictures like stuff growing out of peoples heads or butts.
In reply to Message (25722) Pictures few pictures from wetrom html

By EuroWAM TEAM - EuroWAM TEAM@beingwet.com ro Wed 08/11/06 22:09:50 GMT

Hi
wetrom.com site has been updated.
This week we have Gaby and Szidi in a clip we made in 2003....
wetrom.com
Latest Updates:
on wetrom.com

Wed, Nov 8:
Gaby and Szidi
I guess we can call this clip pretty sexy.
21 hi-res photos and 3 video clips

Visit wetrom.com now!

I hope some of you will like the pictures
Cheers,
EuroWAM TEAM

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.068 seconds to generate ]