MyWetloook

Message # 25720.1

Subject: Hello Re: Wetlook tonite on TV for taping

Date: Thu 09/11/06 08:50:40 GMT

Name: MK us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI....I checked it out for you....and it was a dud...so I scratched the tape. There were 2 problems with the scene

1) The editing was lousy...cos as soon as the guy pulled the girl into the spa....2 seconds later they cut the scene...then they cut to a scene later on where the clothes are gone and now the girl is in a bikini swimsuit instead.

2) The entire "spontaneity" of that entire scene is really in question....cos they supposedly go to a nice hotel for a meal and then "spontaneously" decide to jump in the pool fully clothed for a swim....but as the footage revealed...both the guy and the girl were ALREADY wearing swimsuits under their clothing...and who the heck goes to evening dinner at a  restaurent....wearing a swimsuit under your clothes. So...the spontaneity of that entire scene was "zero"...cos it was already staged and planned by the producers of the show before they even went out on a date...and they were both told beforehand to wear swimsuits under their clothes before they went out on the date.

These days there is far too much wetlook on tv and movies and youtube and webshots etc....and because there is too much of it...the only thing that is  interesting these days is the "context" of the situation....and if the context is all wrong (i.e. wearing swimsuits under your clothes)...then you just fast forward on your vcr remote...and look for something more interesting.

MK

In reply to Message (25720) TV Wetlook tonite on TV for taping

By Rich - uu Wed 08/11/06 15:43:03 GMT

Here in the New York area on channel CW 11     or possibly CW channel for other    430am.... Thurdsay Morning     Blind Date show there will be a pool scene with a guy pulling her date into a pool wearing a black top and slacks.........Can somebody tape this for me on a tape or DVD and Ill buy it from them?..........

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]